Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nice E&E Bag

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Mine are here. I like the layout. Build is better than I'd expect from a budget import. Definitely worth at least the $14.99. Not sure how much more, though. Perhaps ~$35.00? Will load it up, use it a bit, and post more thoughts later.
    What colors did you get and did yours have the padded curved shoulder strap?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraq Ninja View Post
    LA Police Gear does have good prices, but check their sale prices against the original manufacturer. For instance, Black hawk has a few items on sale too, and the price is less than LAPG's sale price.
    Does Black Hawk give a L/E..Military discount? The decent thing LA Police Gear does is match a price from any other vendor and still give the additional 10% off the total order for L/E and Military.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phila PD View Post
    What colors did you get and did yours have the padded curved shoulder strap?
    Desert tan only. All have a simple straight shoulder strap, adjustable, no pad.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    Desert tan only. All have a simple straight shoulder strap, adjustable, no pad.
    My Black and OD came with crescent shaped shoulder padding which is adjustable on the shoulder strap while the Tan did not, thats why I was wondering what you received. I guess the Tan does not come with the padding and thats why they reduced the price to $14.99 from $15.99 that the other colors cost. This bag covers many different mission parameters for me such as E&E, BUG- Out and pre set-up bags for other Bug-Out locations and vehicles. Material and sewing labor probably cost more then the current retail price, I'll have to do a web search to see if I can locate a few more in Black.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I was looking to buy a couple of these, but I don't find them on the site when I just checked.
    Last edited by tpd223; 12-07-09 at 02:35.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    I was looking to buy a couple of these, but I don't find them on the site when I just checked.
    I ordered one on 11/25 and at that time they only had five left. It is a great bag, but not what I need. I will sell you mine if you want one.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    They sold out quick at that price, I maybe to blame since I purchased a bunch for gifts, E&E and BUG out bags. I was playing around with one and found it will accommodate a Glock Model-34, 10 magazines, first aid kit, light, GPS, survival bars and water, Glock Knife and a good amount of addition survival items without loading the bag to capacity. I walked it through a crowded shopping mall today and "NO ONE" gave me a second look. The only improvement I would make is to swap out the exterior twin pistol magazine pouch on the left side for another exterior flap pocket as on the right side of the bag. So with a little seem popping and sewing I'll transplant the above pouches and pockets from another bag to make this a almost perfect armed fashion accessory.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJK View Post
    I ordered one on 11/25 and at that time they only had five left. It is a great bag, but not what I need. I will sell you mine if you want one.

PM sent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12