Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YHM Suppressor

Feedback Score
    I just recently shot mine for the first time on my Commando.

I was very impressed with the sound reduction.

I didn't ring it out for true accuracy from a bench to check any POA/POI shift but at 50 yards, standing shots using the A1 sights, all of my shots were centered where I was aiming.

I'll get it out on my Recce soon and mayby give you a better idea on if there is any real change.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow also.

I'm very happy with the can. It's well built, great QD mount, only adds about 5" to the rifle, and the Waffle looks cool.

Feedback Score
    What does the mount look like?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BB493
    What does the mount look like?

Feedback Score
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    Neeglik,

Have you decided if you are getting this can or not? I completed my transfer with my dealer (burney) last weekend and picked up my YHM can. I have shot it a few times already and for the price this is the best can going IMO. I have QD phantom FH's for my SBR and SPR where I can use the can on either. Performance is excellent on both.

I will be at the gateway range some time this weekend checking out the POI shift on my SPR at 100yrds. If you would like to see it in person and try it out your are more than welcomed to. You will not be disappointed in its performance.

If you can't make it then, I will be at FDCC next weekend (I think the shoot date changed because there is a class that has the range reserved the last Sunday of this month so FDCC was moved up), you can give it a try then also.

Let me know.

Ron

Feedback Score
    I've actually decided to wait on my suppressor/sbr plans and finish my other AR builds. However, I may take you up on the offer and come see yours. That might actually persuade me back to the dark side.

I have the weekend off, so let me know what day you decide to go to Gateway and I'll see if I can make it. PM me your phone number or I can send you mine.
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So...if I am not imagining things, that is a 5.45 x 39 AK??

So I assume you used the 5.56 can?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll answer for Steve- hopefully he won't mind!

The answer is yes. I've seen videos of him firing it and it works very well. The minivan driving on the street in the background doesn't even notice!!

(maybe that was the blackside video...)

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12