Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NoXplode

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

NoXplode

I don't know if it "volumizes" my cells or anything like that, but this stuff is like crack in drink-mix form. DEFINITELY gets me pumped (mentally) and makes my workouts a lot more intense just based on the mental factor. Sometimes when I feel "down" (usually tired/irritable) I mix some up and within a few minutes of drinking the stuff I feel better. The stuff really works in that aspect. My roommate's gf is ADD REALLY bad and I gave her some and it really "slowed her down". I think this stuff has a definite mental effect, not sure about physical, but it sure gets my psyched.

Thoughts? More input?
    Last edited by WS6; 11-30-09 at 07:05.

Feedback Score
    The forms of creatine in no-explode are unproven over creatine monohydrate. Also, it is my understanding that caffeine has a negative effect on creatine.
    “He who would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression. For if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.” Thomas Paine

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H.L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
    The forms of creatine in no-explode are unproven over creatine monohydrate. Also, it is my understanding that caffeine has a negative effect on creatine.
    I did not see caffeine listed anywhere in NoXplode's ingredients. Not saying its not there, but I didn't see it listed.

All I know is it gives me a TON of energy. I personally think almost all supplements are a waste unless you are talking anabolic steroids. Everything else is just someone selling something, imho

Feedback Score
    Will B will probably be along to add his 2cents.

The big rush and pump you are feeling is more than likely just coming from the caffiene.

Ingredients:

N.O.-Xplode Proprietary Blend18,000 mg
    N.O. Meta-Fusion
    L-Arginine AKG, L-Citrulline Malate, Rutacarpine, L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (95% Gypenosides) (Leaves & Stem)
    AVPT (Advanced Volumizing & Performance Technology)*
    Modified Glucose Polymers(Maltodextrin), Di-Creatine Malate, Trimethylglycine, Creatine Ethyl Ester-Beta-Alanine Composite (CarnoSyn®), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Creatine Phosphate Matrix, Creatinol-O-Phosphate-Malic Acid Interfusion, Glycocyamine, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Extract) (Bark), Ketoisocaproate Potassium, Creatine AAB™ (Creatine-Alpha-Aminobutyric Acid Matrix)
    Ener-Tropic Xplosion
    L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), L-Tyrosine AKG, MCT’s (Medium Chain Triglycerides) [Coconut], (Lesser Periwinkle 99% Vinpocetine, 99% Vincamine, 99% Vinburnine [Whole Plant])
    Phospho-Electrolyte Replacements*
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate
    Glycerol Hydrating Polymers*
    Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Glycerol
    Stearate

While they dont list each individual components contribution to the 18grams, I'd REALLY put some money it alot of its composed of caffiene.

There are some BCAAs and creatine in there, granted its not monohydrate I believe. There is also alot of shit in there I wouldn't put in my body.
    Last edited by Derek_Connor; 12-01-09 at 13:09.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post

Thoughts? More input?
    If you can't do it without a good diet and lots of hard work, it wasn't meant to be. Stay away from crap like this.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    NoXplode - good stuff! Taurine is supposed to assist with mental alertness FWIW [shrug]. Whatever it is, myself and two other trainees I know will swear by it.

In may case, all my workouts are at 5:30 AM and sipping it on the way to the gym and through the workout has a very noticeable effect on energy level. Mental alertness and typical creatine training endurance is the only effect I've observed. Now they say this sort of creatine isn't utilized well and that could be. But my max number of weighted chinups went from a PR of 10 with extra 50 lbs to 15 and I've cycled through heavy chins a few times in recent years and never broke 12 before. (at bodyweight of 170).

I'm 52 and been studying and practicing fitness and nutrition since age 16 like I do my gun hobby. I'm no newbie at this.

WOD - body weight pullups:
    set 1 30
    set 2 20
    set 3 10
    set 4 10
    Last edited by JHC; 12-02-09 at 18:02.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    I tried N.O. Xplode for about a month and didn't get the results I wanted. Had a good pump going for about the first 15 to 30 minutes of a work and it just declined from there. I went back to using NO Shotgun by VPX Sports and witnessed results pretty quick.

To be truthful, I think it has a lot to do with what your body will react to. I've worked out with others that have tried about everything with no results and have spent a ton on the supplements. They try something less expensive and just get results right away. Take Good Care and Be Safe Always.

-RAVENEDGE-

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I use it for the mental edge, not the physical. Grades this semester have been awesome. One of only 8 people passing based on test scores in our class of 25 or so in psych.

Physically, it has done nothing for me really. Mentally, it's nice.

Feedback Score
    Interesting results. I've never used it or NEEDed to... Lots of talk and advertisements about it. Try drinking an energy drink or coffee and see if you feel the same "rush."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_R View Post
    Interesting results. I've never used it or NEEDed to... Lots of talk and advertisements about it. Try drinking an energy drink or coffee and see if you feel the same "rush."
    If I do, it causes shakiness, etc. and quickly wears off and causes a "crash". I don't get that from this.
    Last edited by WS6; 12-02-09 at 19:29.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast