Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul, new product announcement inside!

Feedback Score

Magpul, new product announcement inside!

First off I want to thank everyone for understanding our position on minimizing the release of info on NEW and upcoming products. We’ve been working like mad men on several new products while publicly flying under the radar about their development. During the coming weeks leading into SHOT Show, Magpul will be releasing several NEW products that have been under development over the past several months. In addition to these there will be several additional NEW products that will be announced at SHOT Show in January.

So, the first of many products to be announced I give you the………

AFG (Angled ForeGrip)

• Retail price $34.95

• Available colors Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green and Foliage Green

• Timeline, available in mid December

The AFG falls into the category of “Theory Based" products. Simply put, these products are designed to enhance weapon performance and user interface beyond what is currently available. Because these products do not simply replace an existing weapon component, there is an understanding with Theory Based Products that simple plug and play doesn’t apply. They require education by way of instructions, training, and familiarization with the product to become proficient, and only then will the benefits be realized. In addition to the AFG, other products in this category are the B.A.D. Lever, MS2, and ASAP.

The primary difference between the AFG and standard vertical foregrips is weapon controllability. This is a direct result of hand position, grip style and body mechanics. Below is a detailed description of the Theory behind the AFG.

All filled up Fellas. Thanks.

In an effort to receive feedback from the general population on the AFG Magpul would like to offer a T&E AFG to the first 30 posters in this thread. All we ask for in return is that you install the AFG, give it a shot and post pics and opinions on the AFG in the forum. If you’re one of the first 30 posters in this thread and are interested in receiving a free sample and are willing to report on your thoughts send an email to ========= containing the following;

•Actual name
    •Address to ship
    •Screen name
    •email address
    •phone number

If the above info is not sent you're name will be removed from the list and the next runner up will have a lucky day. VFG's will be shipping to the participants with in two weeks.

Be warned, if we send you an AFG and you do not post your opinion and pics I will create a voodoo doll and smash it with a pillow.

As a side note, the AFG is the first forward grip we’ve seen that may be used on an AK and not interfere with mag changes due to the low profile. I tried this out at the range the other day with my AK and it was fantastic! AK guys are going to dig this.
    Last edited by DrDrake; 12-02-09 at 11:01.
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    I would be interested I was going to pick up a KAC finger stop but Magpul's option looks to be very interesting.
    E-mail sent.
    In Black if possible.
    Last edited by Thomas M-4; 12-01-09 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Drake I'd be interested! Email coming your way...
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm in! I would love to be a guinea pig and try this out. I recently switched over to the KAC handstop, so I'd be happy to give them a side-by-side trial. Email sent.

And thanks for being a great company with a great attitude towards ALL your customers, big fish or little fish. (No, I'm not sucking up.)

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'd be very interested in how well this product works with the MOE forgrip.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Looks good, Im in.

email sent

I'd be very interested in how well this product works with the MOE forgrip.
    my thought exactly
    Last edited by Shawn.L; 12-01-09 at 17:37.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    IN!

Sounds like an interesting notion!

ETA - The last slide alone is indicative of the ergonomics
    Last edited by Zhurdan; 12-01-09 at 17:47.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I'd like to tinker with this thing if I'm able to T&E it, possibly place a pressure switch on or something like that for a light....Very exciting, I'm glad we get an opportunity like this
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Absolutely! Email sent! I also like the textured XTM panels...
    Last edited by d90king; 12-01-09 at 17:58.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh hell yes. Email inbound.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast