Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 end of year update

Feedback Score

2009 end of year update

Gents

Sorry I have been so absent here on M4C this year. I can safely say this last year was the busiest of my life - filming two TV shows saw to that. Everything is finally wrapped up with Tactical Arms and Tactical Impact and I am back to my training classes. Next year is still up in the air with filming so I am in a holding pattern on my TV time for 2010. I got a lot of positive feedback from viewers and I really appreciated it. I do have some stuff to share so here goes;

1) There will be no classes this year in South Hill, VA. Those classes will be in Fayetteville, NC for 2010 . The reasons are to reduce travel away from my family and give Dave Pennington a break - he has done a stellar job hosting me for several years in VA but he has a busy job and a family also.

2) My co host Kyle Defoor greased the skids at Blackwater to do classes there this year. I am planning on doing 2 in the spring of 2010 and 2 in the fall.
    The Blackwater facility is world class so I assure you the classes will be great.

3) I am doing some 1 day classes in Fayetteville in 2010. The format seems to be popular so watch out for them.

Last but not least I would like to thank everyone from M4C for your support in 2009 and years past. I sincerely appreciate the positive feedback.

Be safe,

Larry Vickers
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 12-05-09 at 00:53.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Looking forward to seeing you in the coming year. I hope you do a 3 day Pistol/Carbine II class. I don't care where it is.
    Biden.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to your Long Island, NY class at the end of this month. Glad to see you coming to NY

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Sounds good Larry.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Fayetteville isn't much further than South Hill for me so count me in for some of those one day classes!

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Back to Fayetnam. Will miss South Hill...

Thanks Larry
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd like to do a Blackwater class just to see and use their infamous facilities...

Rmpl
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I really enjoyed the shows. They are the two best weapons related shows I have seen to date. Well done!

Best wishes for the future!!!

Any chances of you making it up to USTC Midwest (Mt. Carroll, IL.) for any classes this year???

Stay safe,
    Nick

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    1 day classes sound like a great plan. I am probably in for some of those as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast