Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR Friendly Gun stores in Phoenix/Tucson area

Feedback Score
    IG,

Good to go! Actually still here, but pretty busy this week, and going back to San Diego for the weekend. I'm back for the remainder of the month. Depending on my schedule I may venture up into PHX/Scottsdale area and check out SGC. I'll shoot you a PM when I figure it out.

Thanks,

Shark
    Last edited by Shark; 01-11-10 at 19:46.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Thanks, guys. Hopefully I can make it down to Tucson this week.

Also found a range down in Casa Grande, "free" but I had to put together a make-shift target stand out of two pallets and cardboard. It's nice being in a free state!
    The free range in Casa Grande, if it's the one I think you're referring to, is right next to the LE range (exit I-8 Trekell Rd, go south). This was the range that EAG Tactical held a Pistol 2 course.
    Last edited by uwe1; 05-31-10 at 18:03.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I've scanned most of the stores in the valley (USAuto, Scottsdale Gun Club, Pistol Parlour, Bear Arms, ATF (now closed)) and nobody carries any LPKs besides DPMS like this. Anyone know where they carry anything besides DPMS?
    Last edited by Fairweather8588; 12-08-12 at 21:17.

Feedback Score

Same story

Quote Originally Posted by Fairweather8588 View Post
    I've scanned most of the stores in the valley (USAuto, Scottsdale Gun Club, Pistol Parlour, Bear Arms, ATF (now closed)) and nobody carries any LPKs besides DPMS. Anyone know where they carry anything besides DPMS?
    I just wrapped up a build and went through the same dilemma. I ended up ordering one online since I couldn't find anything local. I'm in the East Valley and didn't check out much on the west end of town. You might have luck there, but all I found was DPMS.

Feedback Score
    Shooters World In Phoenix Recomended.

DPMS LPK's not recomended.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    I've scanned most of the stores in the valley (USAuto, Scottsdale Gun Club, Pistol Parlour, Bear Arms, ATF (now closed)) and nobody carries any LPKs besides DPMS. Anyone know where they carry anything besides DPMS?
    ATF's closed?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    It was when I was there in June, seems they owed money to someone in the ballpark of 60K. Word from my friend down in that area is that it has re-opened though

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Bumping back up with a new question, anyone have a source of usgi magazines in the Phoenix area? I'd rather not pay $18 bucks a pop like I've seen in some places, like to keep it in the $10-$12 range if that's even possible right now

Feedback Score
    Bumping back up with a new question, anyone have a source of usgi magazines in the Phoenix area? I'd rather not pay $18 bucks a pop like I've seen in some places, like to keep it in the $10-$12 range if that's even possible right now
    http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-magazines-s/104.htm

Bravo Company has USGI mags from D&H for $10 each, or $11 with Magpul followers.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    If I were you I would look online. I have seen mags being sold and some places were offering free shipping.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast