Thread: CHRIS REEVE (PRICE REDUCED) + STRIDER KNIVES (STRIDER SOLD)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

CHRIS REEVE (PRICE REDUCED) + STRIDER KNIVES (STRIDER SOLD)

I have two knives I am looking to part with. One is a Chris Reeve 'Neil Roberts Warrior' and the other is a Strider GB folder. Both are NIB condition (minus box). Neither knife has been used or sharpened, still have factory edge. I am willing to sell either knife, but prefer to trade for other knives listed below.

Chris Reeve Neil Roberts Warrior (sheath included)

Neil Roberts Warrior (sheath included)

I will accept any of the following knives in trade for the Chris Reeve NRW:
    Chris Reeve Green Beret w/5.5" blade
    Strider VB
    Strider GW/AR
    Strider HT

If you prefer to buy, the price is $275 SHIPPED (PRICE REDUCED). Shipping from IN to anywhere in the US is included in price.

Strider GB folder **SOLD**

Strider GB **SOLD**

I will accept any of the following knives in trade for the Strider GB folder:
    Strider WP
    Strider DB
    Strider SA

If you prefer to buy, the price is $350 SHIPPED. Shipping from IN to anywhere in the US is included in price.

If you are interested in either of these two items (to trade or buy), please PM me here on M4C and email at rnash101_AT_yahoo.com.

If you want to buy, I will accept payment via USPS Money Order only, and will ship to you via USPS. Please no haggling or b.s. Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by SpartanArms; 12-28-09 at 23:50. Reason: update for status of knives / price reduced
    Never Forget Those Who Died
    Never Forget Those Who Killed Them

The Road March is the crucible in which the soul is refined. Pulling the trigger is easy. Humping the load over the distance is where you find out who will be on the ambush site to pull the trigger with you. The Road March defines you. Never quit. Come in ugly if you have to, but come in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump To the Top

The Road March is the crucible in which the soul is refined. Pulling the trigger is easy. Humping the load over the distance is where you find out who will be on the ambush site to pull the trigger with you. The Road March defines you. Never quit. Come in ugly if you have to, but come in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump To The Top