Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Smoke Grenades

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    $5-$7
    Before hazmat....
    Probably a good idea if ordering online to go in with a couple others so you can buy bulk- I know one place I was looking had a great price on each but like $30 hazmat. Nuts.
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE G View Post
    Yes they are legal unless restricted locally. I am a dealer for ALS but I only sell local to VA as I am not setup to ship HAZMAT. I am not sure how Ammunition to go gets away with selling CS but in the packet I filled out it basically said that I can only have it shipped direct to an agency. All other smoke I can have shipped direct to me.

Anyway, like I said previously, if you are going to get any of this stuff train with it responsibly. Dont burn your damn house down, harass your ex-girlfriend, or **** with your neighbor with it. It is a good tool that if brought up to the press would be restricted the next day.

DOC
    Where are you in VA? I wouldn't mind getting more

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Awesome. Thx. Any dealer you recommend?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567