Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: FAL Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Here is my baby, which is currently up for sale to finance accessories for my new Noveske N4 LoPro.

Imbel reciever / Argentinian Border Patrol Para Kit with 21" barrel.

Attachment 1243
    Last edited by Buck; 05-19-09 at 10:24.
    "God made Cops, so Firemen could have Heroes."
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Lurker's first post...

Thought I would share my FAL:

Imbel/Imbel with quite a few non-standard little bits, and the green moly finish.

Great forum you have here by the way... I'll make it a point to try to post some more.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    Thought I would share my FAL:

Imbel/Imbel with quite a few non-standard little bits, and the green moly finish.

Great forum you have here by the way... I'll make it a point to try to post some more.
    beautiful rifle. just the correct barrel length IMO

Feedback Score
    very nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fredieusa View Post
    beautiful rifle. just the correct barrel length IMO
    Thank you! And I'm a big fan of the 18" barrel on the FAL -- in terms of aesthetics, balance, and actually shooting the thing, it's worked out really well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last edited by Cameron; 11-05-09 at 11:57.

Feedback Score
    Here's my FAL. It's a DSA SA58TAC. No bells and whistles - but it's an ultra-reliable piece. Below that is a pic of some other rifles in my safe. A Stag M4gery - and below the Stag, a Kel-Tec SUB2000K in 9mm. Interesting to compare the relative lengths of the three - all having 16" bbls.

Attachment 1325

Attachment 1326
    Last edited by Buck; 05-19-09 at 10:25. Reason: pic help

Feedback Score
    Here's mine, not your average FAL, she sports quick-change barrels. She is also multi-national. Brazil, Germany, USA, Isreali, South Africa, Austria, and optic is Swedish. More pics in SBR thread....

Attachment 1459
    Attachment 1460
    Last edited by Buck; 05-19-09 at 10:27. Reason: pic help

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

FAL 30 round mags

Any ideas if the 30 rounders from DSA work well? I understand they're converted BREN mags. I'm surprised no one makes new 30 rd FAL mags. Any ideas where I can get some other than from DSA? They evidently don't want to ship any to NY, even though I'm an LEO, have letterhead, and I'm exempt from NY State law for possession. They want a purchase order and I can't get that unfortunately.

Leave the guns...bring the cannolis.
    Give me but one firm spot on which to stand and I will move the Earth. -Archimedes

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Oreaopla View Post
    Any ideas if the 30 rounders from DSA work well? I understand they're converted BREN mags. I'm surprised no one makes new 30 rd FAL mags. Any ideas where I can get some other than from DSA? They evidently don't want to ship any to NY, even though I'm an LEO, have letterhead, and I'm exempt from NY State law for possession. They want a purchase order and I can't get that unfortunately.
    I don't own any as I have seen some that are not reliable. It seems to be hit and miss. Some work and some don't. I knew of a guy who had 3 and only one was 100%. I wonder why a company like DSA doesn't try and insure better quality. Some people have surmized that the problem is the springs are too weak. The Bren had the mags inverted and didn't have to work against gravity. Good luck in your quest! Have you tried a third party, maybe gunbroker.com.

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast