Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: FAL Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchen986 View Post
    How have you found that DSA free float tube to be? Worthwhile?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

FAL Optic PIC Coming Soon

Ordered a Weaver Tactical 1-5x for my FAL, will post pics when it arrives today!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

My FSL

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Are FALs still good to get? looking at snagging a .308 rifle and always loved the FAL.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Decided to update the FAL to give me a little more precision then the H1 RDS I had on top for a while. I also wanted to add a bipod so the CASV hand guards were added.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x in Warne low rings. Can't get this thing any lower and it gives me a cheek weld barely off from irons. The trade off is I can't put a cap on the rear and a cat tail/switch lever isn't usable, but that's a small price to pay.

- Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauser KAR98K View Post
    Are FALs still good to get? looking at snagging a .308 rifle and always loved the FAL.
    I love FAL's. I know they get a lot of smack for not being that most accurate, most will tell you they are 2-3 moa guns. If you can get one, I would! Right now I'm trying to decide which one will come first, a DSA Para Elite or a Rem700. I think I'm leaning more towards the DSA due to some current events. (If I can still get one... )
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    I love FAL's. I know they get a lot of smack for not being that most accurate, most will tell you they are 2-3 moa guns. If you can get one, I would! Right now I'm trying to decide which one will come first, a DSA Para Elite or a Rem700. I think I'm leaning more towards the DSA due to some current events. (If I can still get one... )
    I just ordered a DSA SA-58 full rifle with a few upgrades. They told me 4-5 weeks to ship.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    Right on man! I'm very jealous of you!!!! I still need a few more paychecks to come in before I'm in your shoes.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Holiday View Post
    Right on man! I'm very jealous of you!!!! I still need a few more paychecks to come in before I'm in your shoes.
    I was thinking of going back to the G3, but I remembered how I had to clean the damn thing. Gonna try a FAL and see what the fuss is about.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    Tell us what have you done to the trigger group? And what ammo does she like most?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    Decided to update the FAL to give me a little more precision then the H1 RDS I had on top for a while. I also wanted to add a bipod so the CASV hand guards were added.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x in Warne low rings. Can't get this thing any lower and it gives me a cheek weld barely off from irons. The trade off is I can't put a cap on the rear and a cat tail/switch lever isn't usable, but that's a small price to pay.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast