Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: FAL Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Anybody know when DSArms stopped producing the STG?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedXd View Post
    Tell us what have you done to the trigger group? And what ammo does she like most?
    I had FSE trigger group parts in the Imbel originally, but I stumbled onto a complete DSA lightweight lower a few years back and that's what it sports now. Ammo wise, I'm shooting a bit of Santa Barbara surplus now. I shot up the last of my Malaysian 308 last year. Keeping my Australian in reserve. Sadly I can't shoot my steel 308 on California ranges. Have a fair bit I'm keeping for rainy day and trade fodder.

I like the glass, but I have to avoid loading the bipod or the rifle will string groups. Support the barrel with my arm just in front of the mag well and use the bipod to steady things.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    You might get lucky, but tall windage turrets like on the PST and Mk4 MR/T tent to get bashed by ejecting cases on a FAL.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootist~ View Post
    You might get lucky, but tall windage turrets like on the PST and Mk4 MR/T tent to get bashed by ejecting cases on a FAL.
    LOL. So far so good. I chose capped turrets and crossed my fingers...

My FAL throws them back into the dust cover, but they come out pretty low. The scope's final position is a little further forward than in the photo.
    Last edited by mrbieler; 01-12-13 at 11:54.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason0311 View Post
    Anybody know when DSArms stopped producing the STG?
    where did you hear that they stopped production of the stg?
    " In War, Strife, and Acts of Bravery, it's always the strong one's that get taken from the GENE POOL......and we wonder why society is getting weaker!!!" - by me

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    LOL. So far so good. I chose capped turrets and crossed my fingers...

My FAL throws them back into the dust cover, but they come out pretty low. The scope's final position is a little further forward than in the photo.
    I did not notice that - good choice on going with capped turrets. They look like they set lower than the PST's exposed turrets.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Great FALs!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Great FALs!
    Agreed. I should post a couple pics too. Its really a fantastic gun to shoot.
    Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK51Fan View Post
    where did you hear that they stopped production of the stg?
    . I can't seem to find it on their website (Stg58).

Feedback Score
    L1A1
    Another broke 11B
    No Slack 2/327Inf

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast