Thread: P220ST LNIB (VA) (***SPF***)

Feedback Score

P220ST LNIB (VA) (***SPF***)

The pistol (made before SiGArms started having QC issues) has exactly 580 flawless rounds through it and the last was on 7-23-05.I have a piece of paper showing every date and round count fired. It has been a safe queen for all of its life, never holstered or carried. The pistol looks like it did when I received it new, perfect! I am only selling it to fund a 1911 project.

I am asking $695.00 for the pistol, two factory 8 rd mags, box and all papers. Then I have (5) 8 rd "Act Mags" (high carbon steel with a nickel finish) that are basically new for $16.50 ea. FTF Richmond, VA or actual shipping and insurance fees.
    Thanks for looking.
    John

Last edited by SiGfever; 12-15-09 at 20:24.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56