Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I surely cannot wait for 2009 to end.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    She asked for a lump of coal?

Ouch, not a fan I take it?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    drive on brother!I hope 2010 brings me better times too.hold your head high.endings are always new beginnings
    AMEN!!! I lost my job and in turn my home was foreclosed on this year. I was homeless, sleeping on my youngest brothers couch when I started my own business and now.....Ill just say no more worries. But none of it would have happened had I not hit rock bottom. Things happen for a reason. My prayers are with you and your family, good luck.

Feedback Score
    2007 was my year from hell, we are just now getting back to . . . a reasonable quality of life.

It hasn't been easy and we still have a ways to go. The great news is sometimes there is joy in the midst of hard times (I have a baby boy born 24 Oct) and the hard times do eventually pass.

I'm sorry to hear so many folks are struggling. Hard times do end, sometimes painfully slow. . . . wishing ya'll a speedier recovery from those things that can be recovered from.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Rough year at work. Three broken fingers and a dozen stitches to the lip with three loose teeth and a crooked tooth. Still, I got to be happy considering the injuries could be worst if not fatal. Still being employed is also a good thing considering the economy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123