Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pack recommendations?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Pack recommendations?

I'd like to organize my essential items and kit into a handy backpack and would like some recommendations. Let's hear them!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I bought a $7 remington camo back pack from walmart, and its been a great range campanion. However since my gun collection has grown since then, the back pack seems to have shrunk. Im thinking about getting a double rifle case and new gear bag myself. Anyone with suggestions please chime in, and yall know we love pics!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I got the original ATS RAID pack with the stiffening insert when they had them on clearance cheap... I love this pack! The clearance ones are gone now, IIRC, but I can't think you could go wrong with the gen2 RAID pack or it's smaller cousin the Cobra.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got an Eagle A-III three day pack that I've been very happy with.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Good question - can you describe a few of the items? For instance, I'm wondering about relative sizes. Do you need to make room for an SBR; or a would just a quart water bottle or pistol be the largest item you need?

I have a used Camelbak Motherlode I bought off fleabay for about $50 shipped. It's quite sturdy, and carries well. It will not hold a broken-down carbine, however. I bought the Noveske/Eagle backpack for that.

Do you have a price range you are considering, and does it need to have a built-in hydration system?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    How much and what what will you be carrying? I just got a LBT 3 Day Assault and love it for everyday use. I have way too many packs as it is but I needed a black one to wear while Im in uniform. If paying retail Id go with the Eagle.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    A hydration system would be cool but I'm thinking of the basics here; survival kit, compass, water purifier, knife, Leatherman maybe an MRE, jacket, fire starting kit, etc.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    A hydration system would be cool but I'm thinking of the basics here; survival kit, compass, water purifier, knife, Leatherman maybe an MRE, jacket, fire starting kit, etc.
    You could go U/L with a VersaPack Jumbo, or bigger with an assault pack. Civvie looking or closer to mil style?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZ View Post
    You could go U/L with a VersaPack Jumbo, or bigger with an assault pack. Civvie looking or closer to mil style?
    Looks don't matter all that much. Something with MOLLE panels would be nice so I could add additional pouches as necessary.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Low-pro or obvious? Big fan of the AIII 3-day packs, esp Eagle and LBTs. Kifaru, RAID are GTG. DAPs look good. Camelbak has some options, too. Some of these are available in non-mil, or at least more mainstream colors.

There's no shortage of options in backpacks, only the money to buy them.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast