Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pack recommendations?

Feedback Score
    Leave the electronics at home. Only a camera or maybe a gps. That’s all. If you want to get away from it all don’t take it all with you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory234 View Post
    Great info. Thanks for sharing this info, guys! I should say, it is important to choose a good backpack. I've recently found a review of the solar backpacks on one outdoor site. They seem to very convenient and helpful when camping, traveling, hunting, etc. Their solar panels can charge not only phones and players but also support many hours of work on tablets and laptops. Also, they are thought up from the ergonomic point of view. I'm thinking about buying a Voltaic SystemsArray Rapid solar backpack. Maybe someone has already tried such a backpack. It would be great to learn from the experience of others.
    Does this mean they have the capacity to run solar panels in order to power small devices?

Feedback Score
    Yes it has 10 Watt / 18 Volt ETFE Panel with 24,000mAh battery It is one of best day pack for hunting and camping.
    Last edited by Beinglis23; 02-01-21 at 04:52.

Feedback Score
    I fell in love with Osprey because the mesh backing allowed airflow to my back. They're not the heaviest duty packs out there but mine lasted across continents and I believe they have decent warranties. I don't believe they're made in the USA, which is now somewhat of a deal breaker for me.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678