Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: AFG users, post feedback here!

Feedback Score

AFG users, post feedback here!

Alright Fellas. I just received confrimation that all sample AFG's were shipped yesterday. Most of you should receive them by Friday with some of the local guys taking delivery today. PO box address will arrive Sat or Mon.

Per the instructions in the original thread http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=42414 please let us know what you think of the AFG in this thread. Pics would be great. I don't expect guys to instantly dump info. Post in here that you have received the package and give yourself a chance to make it to the range and try it out. If you can't make it to the range try some dry drills in your man space. All comments are welcome good, bad or ugly. Thanks guys.

Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    For any one that might not like theirs PM me for contact info, I'll take it off your hands!
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the vote."- Benjamin Franklin

audentes fortuna iuvat.
    Fortune favors the bold...

Feedback Score

WHOS THE KEY GRIP?!..... The AFG is! Buts that only if you understand the theory behind it!

Now… We know there is about to be some serious feedback on this thing, But remember if you are throwing this on your gun just because of the way it looks then
    Your going down the wrong path! If you are not used to shooting this way, please understand that This may not be for you. However Please take in consideration the blood, sweat, and tears
    that has been put into this Theory Based Product and that if you truly let it manipulate your body mechanics to the natural ergonomics that your body wants that gives you that unfair advantage then you have justified this theory in your own mind and then we all win!

What’s the difference between a Theory based product from our other products? Well… take the PMAG For example: The PMAG has been revolutionary in the fact that it has increased weapons performance, reliability And the obvious durability! The PMAG increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Weapon system. Now if you have seen some of our other theory based products like the MS2 Sling, ASAP rear end Plate, and the Battery Assist Device (BAD) their mission is not to increase the performance of the weapon but to increase the performance of the Operator. They are designed to push your abilities to run that gun harder, faster, more accurate, and to work with what your baody does naturally under critical stress, and to work in 98% of the situations and senarios you may find yourself in.

Think about the mechanics behind shooting… understand the “why” of what we do,… not just the “How “ and the “What” Once you can grasp that you will fully understand the concept of the Magpul Angled Fore grip.

Here is a reminder of the ERONOMICS in action working with body mechanics

And remind all your friends to:
    Last edited by SIMPLYDYNAMIC; 12-18-09 at 11:27.
    TRAVIS HALEY
    Founder | CEO
    Haley Strategic Partners, LLC.
    http://haleystrategic.com/

Feedback Score
    You guys are killing the rest of us who are waiting for the AFG to become available to us 'normal shooters'.
    Tagging this thread so I can feel the love (or hate) through you lucky folks with product in-hand.
    "Keep your teeth sharp Wolverines."
    - Whiskey2

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Tagged for T&E thoughts and photos.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Smart shit and photos go here!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Mine just showed up on the front porch

I have kac ras carbine length rail with a vltor off set light mount holding a SF 6p. I had to move the mount to the top rail there was not enough clearance for the wing nuts to tighten up.
    No problem easy fix you could file a notch for clearance but I just moved the mount. It fits nicely with kac rail covers it also includes a flat panel if you do not like the finger bump.
    First impression me likes alot I can use my support hand to pull the rifle in firmly into my shoulder pocket with complete comfort.

I will do a better post and post pics. I am going to be pretty busy today and will try to get to the range this weekend if it will ever stop raining.
    Last edited by Thomas M-4; 12-18-09 at 12:23.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Okay, now the pic of the "Full Retard" tennis-racket grip on the standard vert grip is just straight up funny!!

If you received one of these today in the mail and don't actually use it at the range by 2359 on Sunday night... you officially suck.

I have now tagged this bitch like a Tijuana whore!

Semper Fi,

-Paul

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Tagged

Feedback Score

no need to reply with "tagged"

A bit of forum instruction for all of you who submit a reply just to "tag" the thread for future notification. You don't need to do this. Simply navigate to the top of the thread, click the "Thread Tools" link, and select "Subscribe to this Thread". That is all.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast