Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: AFG users, post feedback here!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    One thing I'm playing with is forefinger position. For some reason wrapping my forefinger around the front of the tab works slightly better than keeping all my finders on the AFG. In this case there's rail in front of the AFG, but I'm not sure I want to get used to doing this in case I chose to adopt these and put one on a shorter rail.
    I was doing this too and was unsure about the AFG because of this when using my friend's AFG on his carbine. When I got my own AFG and installed it on my 11.5" SBR with KAC URX II rail, I flipped the A2 nub around which provided more room so that my index finger now fits VERY comfortably in there alongside my other two fingers.

Don't know if you have tried yours with flipping the A2 nub around, but mine now works very well since I've done that.... and the stippling that I did also made it much more kick ass too!

-Paul

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'll give that a try - thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Running one on a 16" upper with 13" Larue Rail. I like it very much and place it further down the rail then I do with a traditional grip.

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Was reading this thread, and was curious if there was an intended placement for the AFG. I just got one, and am still experimenting with where I like it, and so far (without actually shooting), it seems to go better all th way forward. I am tall and have longer arms, so maybe that is way. I like the comfort so far, holding it similar to how I would a rifle with no grip at all. Thanks for any feedback.

PS: this is for a Noveske Recce Low Pro.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213