Page 74 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Suppressor pic thread

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Finally got my SWR Octane 45 & SpectreII out of jail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Finally got my SWR Octane 45 & SpectreII out of jail.
    Nice taste. I've got an Octane in 9mm that has several Glock hosts & a Pilot 2 in NFA jail that will also go on a 22/45 Lite host. I'm going to throw a red dot on it too. How do you like that latter setup? The Spectre II was my first choice but I couldn't pass up $260 for the Pilot 2 that also qualified for the $200 Damn the Man rebate from AAC on accessories from their site. It's not every day you find a net $60 suppressor of that quality so it was a no brainer. Looking forward to getting my hands on it and laying waste to all the damn bunnies in this neighborhood.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Nice taste. I've got an Octane in 9mm that has several Glock hosts & a Pilot 2 in NFA jail that will also go on a 22/45 Lite host. I'm going to throw a red dot on it too. How do you like that latter setup? The Spectre II was my first choice but I couldn't pass up $260 for the Pilot 2 that also qualified for the $200 Damn the Man rebate from AAC on accessories from their site. It's not every day you find a net $60 suppressor of that quality so it was a no brainer. Looking forward to getting my hands on it and laying waste to all the damn bunnies in this neighborhood.
    Just got back from shooting both, love em! The 22/45 setup is pretty slick and damn easy on the ears. I don't blame you for Jumping on that deal with AAC tho, I'd imagine it should produce pleasing results with 22/45. The 22/45 is really accurate as well.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just got back from shooting both, love em! The 22/45 setup is pretty slick and damn easy on the ears. I don't blame you for Jumping on that deal with AAC tho, I'd imagine it should produce pleasing results with 22/45. The 22/45 is really accurate as well.
    Nice. Good to hear. Thanks and enjoy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a Ruger 22/45 Lite and just did the AAC deal for an Element 2. Very quiet. I would post a pic but the E2 is still in jail at my range.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAR View Post
    I have a Ruger 22/45 Lite and just did the AAC deal for an Element 2. Very quiet. I would post a pic but the E2 is still in jail at my range.
    Nice that you got to shoot it though. Did you run standard supersonic rounds through it? I plan to run the CCI subs probably. Should be quieter than a popcorn fart I'm hoping.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    CCI mini mags (supersonic) but still very quiet. Quieter than a popcorn fart. When the range was quiet I took my ears off and it was very quiet. It would be an excellent CIA pistol.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Nice that you got to shoot it though. Did you run standard supersonic rounds through it? I plan to run the CCI subs probably. Should be quieter than a popcorn fart I'm hoping.
    One of the nice things about the 22/45 is that it's short barrel will keep a lot of various ammo subsonic (including some bulk ammo) due to 4.5" barrel..... And did I mention how accurate it was? I had slow myself down, double taps were too easy and I caught myself going all mall ninja on my ammo supply. Sleep easy, your money has been well spent. It also wouldn't hurt to do some research on various mods (esp snatch that damn LCI out) and look at the Dura grip Wasp nest grips. Ramblings over.
    Start here http://www.tandemkross.com/Mark-III-...lack_p_16.html
    And che-here http://www.tandemkross.com/Steel-Rug...shing_p_9.html
    Last edited by lunchbox; 09-20-14 at 00:51.
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    One of the nice things about the 22/45 is that it's short barrel will keep a lot of various ammo subsonic (including some bulk ammo) due to 4.5" barrel..... And did I mention how accurate it was? I had slow myself down, double taps were too easy and I caught myself going all mall ninja on my ammo supply. Sleep easy, your money has been well spent. It also wouldn't hurt to do some research on various mods (esp snatch that damn LCI out) and look at the Dura grip Wasp nest grips. Ramblings over.
    thanks...i have the LCI, Mag disconnect delete bushing, and slingshot mods coming from TK.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It would be nice if I could get the mini mags to stay subsonic in the setup. I'm already planning a few mods and haven't even ordered up a 22/45 Lite yet.

Page 74 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast