Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Official NFA Picture Thread

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    prototype reproduction scope mount on my Stoner 63a in rifle configuration.
    Firearms engineer for hire on a piece work basis.

http://weaponblueprints.com/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Last edited by TriggerFish; 03-29-24 at 19:13.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Finally set up my Form1’ed AP5 how I like. I had a MI handguard and optics rain on there before but there wasn’t enough room for the light and laser. With the new Leapers Pro handguard I can fit everything. The MLok on top allows me to place the switch exactly where I want it as well. Zero’ed this guy this morning. Pure love.

I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)

Centurion Arms 11.5" FBI barrel, BRT .057" gas tube, Griffin HRT can. Very quiet, great flash suppression under NODs, and runs well with the BRT tube. Only a few hundred rounds through it so far, but I'm happy with this setup.
    Last edited by GTF425; 04-15-24 at 08:01.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Great setup! How is the gas and back pressure with the eco flow system compared to a, I guess regular suppressor? I shot both the HRT and the Dual Lock 5 at a suppressor event and was on the fence on both until I read your post praising the HRT over the RC2 and ordered the HRT.

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post

Centurion Arms 11.5" FBI barrel, BRT .057" gas tube, Griffin HRT can. Very quiet, great flash suppression under NODs, and runs well with the BRT tube. Only a few hundred rounds through it so far, but I'm happy with this setup.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ap1220 View Post
    Great setup! How is the gas and back pressure with the eco flow system compared to a, I guess regular suppressor? I shot both the HRT and the Dual Lock 5 at a suppressor event and was on the fence on both until I read your post praising the HRT over the RC2 and ordered the HRT.
    To be fair, I can't give a direct comparison given I've only used this can on this one rifle. The Dual Lok 5 is supposed to have improved gas flow compared to the HRT, but the HRT is better at managing FRP and flash suppression. The HRT definitely has less back pressure than the Sierra 5 and RC2 (the only full size cans I can compare it to). If you ever intend to do any night vision shooting, the HRT really does do a great job at flash suppression...even with 55gr FMJ training ammo.

The winning endorsement is shooting with guys from work and their commenting on it sounding quieter to them than our SF cans indoors. I think you'll be very happy with your HRT, too.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354