Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Sept 25-26, 2010 - Fuquay-Varina, NC

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Sept 25-26, 2010 - Fuquay-Varina, NC

Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Sept 25-26, 2010 - Fuquay-Varina, NC.

Rob Haught is a veteran law enforcement officer with nearly 20 years experience as a Patrol Officer, Chief of Police and Chief Deputy Sheriff in West Virginia. Rob is an accomplished competitive shooter with numerous National, Regional and State championships under his belt. Rob is a respected instructor for Federal, State and Local LE agencies. While best known as an innovative tactical shotgun instructor, Rob also offers programs in handgun, sub machinegun and carbine and is a consultant to the firearms industry and corporate security. Rob's unique Push/Pull Shotgun Method garnered him press in the 2004 Combat Tactics Magazine, and has been previously adopted into the standard training curriculum of a major federal agency's regional SWAT teams and their national team.

Grey Group Training:

www.greygrouptraining.com

Rob Haught 2-Day Tactical Shotgun Class - Sept 25-26, 2010 - Fuquay-Varina, NC.

This course primarily focuses on the Push/Pull method of recoil control. Using his unique method of recoil management, the student will be able to reduce felt recoil by nearly 50% and be able to fire follow-up shots with a 12 gauge pump shotgun as fast as most shooters can fire their pistols. The student will also be introduced to the shotgun CQB technique, which effectively shortens the weapon by 33%, making it effective even in extremely tight quarters. Other topics include, marksmanship fundamentals, patterning zones, ammunition selection, tactical manipulation, equipment selection, low light considerations, malfunction clearances, pistol transitions, pivots/turns, and shooting on the move.

Instructor: Rob Haught

Class Dates: Sept 25-26, 2010

Cost: $350

Range facilities:

www.drakelanding.net/pistolpit.html

Class Weapon & Gear Requirements:
    - Reliable duty shotgun
    - Eye and ear protection
    - Dump Pouch or shell belt
    - Shooting gloves
    - Duty pistol and holster
    - Clothing suitable for range work.
    - Kneepads

- Ammunition Requirements;
    500 Birdshot
    60 Buckshot
    20 Slug
    50 Pistol

If you are interested in attending this class please use this link to the Grey Group Training sign-up page:
    http://stores.greygrouptraining.com/...act/Detail.bok

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
    training@greygrouptraining.com
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 02-01-10 at 11:35.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hey, that's the weekend of my birthday and would make a nice present to myself

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I am so there

I have been waiting for a class like this. I am in.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I have to say that if you own a shotgun, you really need to take Rob's class.

I've owned a defense shotgun since 1986 but had never had any formal training with one. I took Rob's class up in Ohio and honestly took away more from that class than from many of the other classes I've been to.

Here's the AAR from the Marietta, OH class that I attended earlier this year.

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=37851&
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot of time in Fayetteville this year.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Little to far out for me to give a definite, but a definitely maybe.

Bob
    " Some people say..any tactic that works is a good tactic,...I say, anything can work once" former ABQ swat Sgt.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

That pic alone ought to make you want to go.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Sounds like a great class, I may be able to make it.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    I took a class from Rob several years ago and it should be mandatory for those running a shotgun.
    Josh
    (w)910.323.4739
    www.GreyGroupTraining.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Okay...I'm thinking pretty hard about taking this class. Gotta get another Benelli pistol grip stock so I can shorten it.

Or maybe I can put together an 870 and SBS it...
    Principles matter.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast