Thread: PPI Operator Multicam Armor Carrier

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

PPI Operator Multicam Armor Carrier

I have for sale one Protective Products International (PPI) "Operator" Armor Carrier in Multicam that is brand new, never fielded. This is a releasable carrier similar to a CIRAS in that the wearer can remove it quickly if needed. It was designed for speed and function for USMC units. The size is XL but it has a large range of adjustment for people of all sizes.

This does not come with any armor or plates, it is only the carrier. It accepts PPI's Armorlite series of armor and will hold up to 10 x 12 plates (possibly 11 x 14 depending on the cut).

Can be worn with the cumberbund or without (optional straps included for this configuration).

Also comes with the optional side 8x8 ESAPI Plate holders to be attached to the cumberbund for additional protection (pictured). Additional throat, collar, bicep, and groin protection can be added if desired (not included)

It's made of 1000D nylon and is a very high quality piece of gear. I'm only selling it because I'm freeing up funds for another project.

$145 shipped to your door.

I will accept discreet Paypal (+3.5% to cover fees) or USPS MO's only.

Shipping included to your door.

Please e-mail me or IM me if interested.

Last edited by JohnVassilakos; 01-23-10 at 12:46. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Bump, price dropped.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Bump.

$140 shipped
    Last edited by JohnVassilakos; 01-05-10 at 10:55.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Back to the top.