Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VZ 1911 Grips

Feedback Score

I have the VZ Green Gatorbacks in green/black linen. I love them. They will show oil grit and grime, but clean up with a simple degreaser. I just don't worry about but every year or so.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    USPS dropped off my self-Santa present:

Thanks to all the recommendations. I wanted to try out the Aliens, but there was too much positive feedback on the Gator Backs.

The customer service from VZ Grips is awesome. Very helpful folks, answered my obnoxious questions, and the shipping speed was blazing fast.

Feedback Score
    John VanZyck, the owner of VZ grips is a super nice guy to boot. They're located right here in town and I had the opportunity to meet him. He's very into what he does and seem to really enjoy being able to bring this product to us users. He told me he's got some new stuff in the works too that's not on his website yet!
    Last edited by chenzzo; 12-30-09 at 14:43.

Feedback Score
    I love my VZ Grips and recomend them to ppl all the time.

These are OD that have gotten darker after use and lube.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looking real good.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    Sweet! It's hard to imagine a 1911 in my safe without VZ grips.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On topic, I really loved my VZ Aliens on my 1911. I tried MilTac G10s, Gunner Grips, and finally the VZs. All of my 1911s will wear VZ grips.

VZ customer service is second to none, and their grips are the best on the market IMHO. I am sure you will love your grips, and if you ever have any problems I have found VZ will stand behind their product 100%.

Off Topic, this pic is very interesting. The T3 is touted as being the "ultimate CCW piece" by Nighthawk. I'll admit when I saw one in person I was blown away with it's build quality and compact size. However seeing it compared to a P30 really shows how huge the relative size of 1911s can be.

Quote Originally Posted by WGG View Post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123