Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn I will never buy from knesek guns again!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Damn I will never buy from knesek guns again!

Hello my fellow m4c members!

I purchased an HK P30LS from knesek guns inc, and thier prices was great! Purchased it online and checked out on Thursday. They gave me a total of $810 and I was wowed! So over the weekend I've received an email and I didn't check it till this morning, they charged me $887 on thier invoice?!? I was like WTF? They had hidden charges that was not listed on thier checkout and added it separately, and just emailed the new invoice. If I only knew they would charge $77 more for it I would have passed and got it somewhere else. My stupid @ss only transferred $840 (because I thought it was only $810 and gave room just in case for shipping) on my Card so I got charged multiple insufficient funds on my account. I called them this morning to confirm what the charges was for and they told me $35 shipping $8 insurance and 4% on CC fees. An employee there (if u need his name I will give it to u) that I spoke to today said you cannot return or cancel your order, unless you pay the 45% of the total price including all the other fees. I've never had a bad experience like this ever before in purchasing online. Now I have to eat it, and pay extra.

So my recommendations is to stay away from Knesek guns, the person I spoke with had no considerations for the inconvenience that was put on me, and basically said to me you can return it and $400~ back or just deal with it. Never again will I buy from knesek guns in AZ. Wish the employee had some kind of heart to atleast throw something in for my inconvenience but they didn't even try. So never again.

Just wanted to vent my frustrations, sorry M4c members just had a bad start to my Monday/week.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Good heads up. Can you contest the transaction with your CC company?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm just going to eat the $179 ($77 from knesek, and $102 from my DC/visa) there goes my $200 rebate. Fml

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm not sure of all the ins and outs of charging on credit cards, but it seems like they were less than honest with you regarding who much it was going to cost, and I would at least try to have things made right for you. Either way a bad deal and a pain for you to deal with.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    To not be 100% up front with how much is coming off your credit card is shady, or incompetent at best. That's not OK.

As to doing nothing to try to make it up, or even just make you feel better; this seems to be the new standard for professionalism, especially in the gun world. Act like a prideful dickhead and like nothing is ever your fault, even when it is.

That's cool. They'll never wonder why I never came back for more business, and I'm totally fine with that. Market selection puts probably 3/4ths of these ass hats out of business in the first 3 years. Capitalism is self-policing like that.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I'd be letting my CC dispute that one for me.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    This is definitely not the first time that this has happened. Knesek is known for having shady business practices. It's a shame because they always have quality product "in stock." I live in Arkansas and I always take my business elsewhere. They have screwed over FAR too many people; sorry that it happened to you.
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I hope word of this spreads like wildfire and this company bites the Dust. That is unnacceptable. Will be sharing with the Folks in my AO.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This is already known about them. I would dispute it now w/CC company as already stated. Go any furthur and you risk your "in-stock" pistol never showing up and being hit for a 45% restock when you finally request a refund.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Someone should email them with a link to this thread, and any others (since it sounds like a recurring thing) and a friendly suggestion to clean up their act. I actually tried to, but in the 25 seconds I was willing to devote to it, I could find no clickable link to their email, and gave up.

It sounds like a guy and a garage operation, but their website certainly wants you to believe they're a big outfit. Can't be that big if I've never heard of them. My experience with guy-and-a-garage outfits is that the 'guy' is generally struggling to manage everything and bring in a profit, and doesn't have time for customer service. That and he's probably just a ****ing prick to begin with.

Pricks are endemic to our hobby, it seems.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast