Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quality Gun Shops in NC

Feedback Score
    I've never scene anything from Noveske or LMT in WNC. There are some Colt AR's at the gun shows. I have scene DD transfered in to On Target in Asheville. On Target is a good place to work with.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 12glocks View Post
    On Target is a good place to work with.
    Agreed, they are very nice folks. They had some M&P15-22's very early on. That is where I got mine. Their AR selection does leave a bit to be desired, though. They are super friendly, which makes them a quality gun shop in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by catatonic View Post
    Call up Grey Group, they should know.
    The best one in Fayetteville IMHO is Shooters Supply on Bragg Blvd. They have a GREAT staff but their in stock stuff is limited they will however order for you. They are my go to store. But as others have stated you may be better off ordering, I ordered my last lower fro Grant (G&R Tactical) $330 complete BCM lower

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jp0319 View Post
    The best one in Fayetteville IMHO is Shooters Supply on Bragg Blvd. They have a GREAT staff but their in stock stuff is limited they will however order for you. They are my go to store. But as others have stated you may be better off ordering, I ordered my last lower fro Grant (G&R Tactical) $330 complete BCM lower
    I'm a little far from Fayetteville, but I'll keep it in mind.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Guns Plus is still in Fayetteville but prices are high and service is poor. Better of with Shooters Supply.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Guns Plus is still in Fayetteville but prices are high and service is poor. Better of with Shooters Supply.
    Thanks for the info, since the original post I ordered a Noveske lower off the internet. But may end up heading to Fayetteville for my next.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    I must disagree, as searching a lot for a great deal in the Moore/Cumberland area Guns Plus gave off a great atmosphere, no pressure, and decent prices on equipment. Very helpful and the staff are all registered and speak highly of these forums. These guys are very knowledgable as well as friendly. Stay away from Ed's in southern pines unless you talk to Ed himself or his son.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett686 View Post
    I must disagree, as searching a lot for a great deal in the Moore/Cumberland area Guns Plus gave off a great atmosphere, no pressure, and decent prices on equipment. Very helpful and the staff are all registered and speak highly of these forums. These guys are very knowledgable as well as friendly. Stay away from Ed's in southern pines unless you talk to Ed himself or his son.
    I went in both Shooters Supply and Guns Plus for the first time today (new to area), I thought the staff at both were great..selection at GP was better, but there prices were a bit high ( $ 1099 for FN SLP mk1 and $ 349 for a MILLET DMS? ??) They both carry some quality stuff...I think I like SS better..I hate when dealers ask too much for stuff....I know they have to make a living but not gouge
    " Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, you might meet'em both if you show up here not welcome son.." -Josh Thompson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12