Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interest in a SEATTLE/EVERETT/etc shoot, for all you northern foreigners?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_M View Post
    We can use the Ravensdale range (Cascade Pistol and Rifle Club) for free. It is 200 yards and we would have the range all to ourselves. There are already target stands. I can bring steel for distance shooting (100 yards+).

If you prefer indoors, then the cost will probably be around $15 to $20 per person depending on how many people come. There is an hourly fee to use the range, we will just split it amongst the people that show up.

Again, let me know.
    Hey Jeff,

I'm cool with Ravensdale or West Coast Armory's new indoor range in Factoria.

Whats you're schedule look like ?

Thanks,
    Mike

Feedback Score
    47°45′50″N 121°28′34″W / 47.76389°N 121.47611°W / 47.76389; -121.47611

Hows that?
    Last edited by engine296; 01-06-10 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It sounds like people are mostly interested in Cascade. We would only have access to Range B which is the 200 yard range. The only covered shooting is from the 200 yard line. If we are going to shoot distance, we can do it from the covered area. However, if we are going to train at close distance the targets need to be up at the berm.

Weekends are really hard for me due to my work schedule. Do week days work for others? If so, what about Wednesday 1/20 or Friday 1/22. We can push it off later into February if you like. Would you guys like a full day or half day?

Since this is a group meet, we can organize the training anyway you like. I can structure as much or as little of the day as you like. I have no problem with just providing the facility and letting others run the day.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Insights Training Center
    Tenicor

Feedback Score
    How much will it cost?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I am up for either a full or half day, whatever works for people. Is this primarily a rifle day? I only have a shotgun and pistol.... so would it still make sense for me to attend?
    I personally would like as much direction and leadership as you are willing to offer up.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by readyme View Post
    I am up for either a full or half day, whatever works for people. Is this primarily a rifle day? I only have a shotgun and pistol.... so would it still make sense for me to attend?
    I personally would like as much direction and leadership as you are willing to offer up.
    can you get one? no time like the present- i haven't seen availability and prices like this for a good couple years.

otherwise, you're not gonna have much fun. you won't be able to join in with the shotgun, as ammo capacities and reloading methods are totally different, and you'd totally destroy the targets.

chances are good that somebody would loan you an AR, but there's not much realistic value to training on a weapon you won't be using back on the block.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As previously stated, the the Ravensdale range for this event would be free.

Being that this is "M4Carbine.net," my guess is that the emphasis will be on rifles. But I suppose that is up to everyone else. If you all want to spend the day shooting shotgun or handgun, then I suppose we could do that. Otherwise, see if you can borrow a AR-15.
    Insights Training Center
    Tenicor

Feedback Score
    I'm in depending on the final date. I'll keep checking back.
    You ladies bitch when you get an MRE without a pop-tart.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by engine296 View Post
    47°45′50″N 121°28′34″W / 47.76389°N 121.47611°W / 47.76389; -121.47611

Hows that?
    looks like beautiful country.. how are the neighbors?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_M View Post
    As previously stated, the the Ravensdale range for this event would be free.

Being that this is "M4Carbine.net," my guess is that the emphasis will be on rifles. But I suppose that is up to everyone else. If you all want to spend the day shooting shotgun or handgun, then I suppose we could do that. Otherwise, see if you can borrow a AR-15.
    This is an official vote to have the training event at Ravensdale

IIRC, Cascade allows members to bring as many guest as possible, but i've only gone up for distance shooting. Is there an "action bay" we can reserve?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast