G&R Tactical
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trigger50 / Dean Michaelis SCAM warning

Feedback Score

Trigger50 / Dean Michaelis SCAM warning

This post want to be a public warning against a guy named Dean Michaelis / Trigger50 .

A lot of SNIPER'S HIDE FORUM members , included me, delivered to him #4 months ago 1.000 USD to buy a special McMillan TAC-50 stock version outfitted with a M200 Intervention bipod, after #4 months of deep silence just yesterday we knew that not only we will not get the stock & bipod but neither our money , he sayd almost not immediatly , hopefully waiting #2 more months , this is a true S-C-A-M !

Where are the orders he stated he placed at Mcmillan and EDM #4 months ago ?
    Where are the money we payed ?

Everybody must know to avoid this dishonorable man , you'll simply lost you money trusting him.

PP out

P.S.: Moderator , please move this post if considered misplaced , thanks .

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    This is his standard operating procedure and why many in the industry will not work with him.

Feedback Score
    Sinister ,

thanks for your reply , unfortunately me , and the other SH forummiers , did not know that .

PP out

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I'll stick it for a bit so this weasel doesn't sneak over here---hope you read this scumbag
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    Well thats ****in great...i was getting ready to fire off a "You still alive" email?

Count me in the group of guys that are getting screwed by this toolbag, i didnt give him a full on grand though.

Pinco Im friends with one of his business associates, let me see if i can swing something going that route,will update.
    Buck

Feedback Score
    T50 has resurfaced. See below posts for details - hopefully the refunds will come through this time.

SCL
    Last edited by SCL; 06-14-10 at 22:31. Reason: Potential refund offer in the works

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    This is his standard operating procedure and why many in the industry will not work with him.
    He's been a bit of a pariah over on SC for years. I loved reading him and 'Lito going off on each other.

Feedback Score
    Thanks so much for your replies , all the help we can get to have our money back is greatly appreciated !

PP out

Feedback Score
    All,
    Dean resurfaced and is claiming to finally make good and offer refunds. I received an e-mail from him and volunteered to serve as a go-between to get the word out. See my last post on this thread and PM me if you were involved. I am waiting for a reply from him to find out if he wants the refund details published publicly or in PMs. I will advise when I get a reply.

SCL
    Last edited by SCL; 06-14-10 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I think the only recourse you guys will have is to file a federal charge against him for Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) -- especially if any of you sent him money by mail or electronically.

That'll get his attention -- it may even put him in prison.
    Last edited by sinister; 02-27-10 at 20:00.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast