G&R Tactical
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trigger50 / Dean Michaelis SCAM warning

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sinister View Post
    I think the only recourse you guys will have is to file a federal charge against him for Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) -- especially if any of you sent him money by mail or electronically.

That'll get his attention -- it may even put him in prison.
    That's exactly what I was thinking after reading the third or fourth post in this thread.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads up on this.

Feedback Score

Dean has resurfaced and claims to be ready to do refunds

Gents,
    I received e-mail communication from Dean over the weekend and he stated that he is going to give refunds including 10% interest and a copy of his data books as a bonus for all the troubles folks have been through.

He gave me details as to how he wants to work this and I agreed to serve as an initial go-between to get the ball rolling. I am waiting to hear back if he wants the details posted publicly or via PMs. As soon as I hear from him I will advise ASAP. If you are involved in the deal, please PM me if we haven't been in prior communication so I can include you if T50 wants this to go in PM channels.

SCL

Feedback Score
    Mr Michaelis wrote to SCL ( one of the shooters involved in this sad story ) that he's going to refund in few time everyone involved in his fraud but me .

That makes sense because I was the first one who reveal his scam so he obviously hates me .

However , stated that I already considered lost my money many months ago , I'll never pull off any of my posts in the various forums where I'm telling this story so that , in the future , people 'll be informed about this thief and his behaviour and nobody'll fall again in his frauds .

PP out

Feedback Score
    PP, there is no doubt about T50's lack of honesty, and he still has the face to feel "aggraviated" by his victim's comments.

He has said many things before about this, lied everytime. I think this time it will be the same. Probably he will carry this drifter lifestile to the end of his days.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So, was anything ever firmly-noted that he has made right on these scams, or is he still a risk factor to online members?

I know it says that he is "supposed to make refunds available" but didn't see anyone actually say "I got mine"... only reason I ask.
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    I can confirm that I received a refund along with an extra 10% paid as interest. T50 also included a set of his SOE data tables for 7.62, .300WM, .338LM, and .50BMG. I don't know if anyone else received refunds.

SCL

Feedback Score
    Apparently, SLC is still the only lucky one out of this scam, originated almost 1.5 years ago.

original thread at sniper's hide:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...262342&page=14

Why would anyone even doubt about T50's "risk factor" and remotely think about doing business with him is beyond me...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Sorry for the revival, just curious

Was wondering if any of this ever got resolved? Hope everyone got this handled and taken care of.
    Luck Fiberals, we can do without them!

Everyone needs one, no questions asked!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMCA_Tr...3%A9es_Mle._56

GunBroker Feedback: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...x?User=1626563

Feedback Score
    I am not aware of any other folks getting refunds or any leagal action that was taken against T50. I received my refund and since moved on getting tubes and bipod from RND.

SCL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12