Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Dynamics DVDs

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C45P312 View Post
    Man, after watching the handgun trailer over and over, I think it was filmed in my backyard. Man, need to take a Dynamic Handgun course
    Coming soon...

Yall did notice Costa's truck mashing out right..

Feedback Score
    What's the handgun Costa is shooting at about 26 seconds into the handgun trailer?

Looking forward to the handgun DVD. Don't know if I'll pick up the Aerial DVD, as I'm terrified of heights anyway...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by the automator View Post
    What's the handgun Costa is shooting at about 26 seconds into the handgun trailer?
    It appears to be an M&P9 with a threaded barrel.

Feedback Score
    Both trailers look outstanding. I'm sure these will as top notch as the two carbine videos. I'm really looking forward to the handgun DVD.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    Hitting the refresh button consistently - Travis/Chris, guess it won't fall under ITAR for us folks living outside CONUS?
    Anyone here based at Ramstein AB? Let me know, need some info.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Awesome! I'm stoked for the handgun DVD's. My buddy and I are going to use them to try and get our wives to do a Magpul vacation next year and hit one of your classes.

Some questions:

On the hand gun trailer near the beginning, while the cop is shooting under the vehicle: was he shooting the 'guys' legs, or shooting through them to the target beyond?

Also in the hand gun video: is that the same shooting facility where they film Tactical Arms and Tactical Impact? Looks very similar. Wherever it was, it looks like a great place to train. Could have been my backyard given all the rain

In the Aerial Gunnery video: at 1:30, what is the animal on the ground that the operator is shooting at? Is that for the farewell lunch on the last day?

Feedback Score
    Damn It ! I have to wait !

Thanks for putting this out. Practicing the drills on the AOTC series have really helped me. Hopefully the handgun video(s) will be as helpfull.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufeldog View Post
    I think that is more of an FNP45,

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by teufeldog View Post
    Correct, sir, it's an M&P (same one that was in our class as well). With awesome work of Boresight Solutions as well. It's a sweet pistol.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    Correct, sir, it's an M&P (same one that was in our class as well). With awesome work of Boresight Solutions as well. It's a sweet pistol.
    What work did Boresight do to it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast