Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else own a FN SPR

Feedback Score

Anyone else own a FN SPR

I picked up one of these rifles several months ago and I love it. Just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to play with one.

Feedback Score
    One of my next buys is going to be a bolt gun. I am very interested in a FN SPR.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxCatm View Post
    I picked up one of these rifles several months ago and I love it. Just wondering if anyone else has had a chance to play with one.
    I've had one for a couple years. I had issues initially getting bases for it because it was the 2nd edition and Badger only sold bases with package guns. I ended up getting a DD Ross base and rings. I've got one of those Super Sniper scopes on it and it is working great. I've been able to shoot a good number of sub-MOA groups with it since I've had it - it also seems to like just about any bullet weight which is unusual. It could be my shooting as well though!

Spooky

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxCatm View Post
    I've got to play with a couple of them !
    Brett W

Elite Defense
    Vice President of Domestic Sales and Marketing

FN Senior Manager of Assault Weapons - SCAR Program 2006-2010
    Former Troy Industries Inc Director of Operations 2003-2006

Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
    -Pat Riley

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No pics eh?

Feedback Score
    my earnest recommendation to anyone ready to buy an FN SPR is to get the floorplate model.
    the 4- round detachable box magazines are impossible to find for the SPR/PBR

Feedback Score
    You can by the 4 round magazines right now from machinegun.com, but you have to have a minimum $100 order, so you will have to order 2 or 3. I dont know why people struggle to find them. I bought my FN PBR a year and a half ago and have since bought 3 extra mags for it.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I came close to getting a new A3 model last month, below current wholesale prices, but the seller backed out at the 11th hour.

Oh well, took the money and built a few more AR uppers along with some upgrades to existing toys.

Feedback Score
    I picked up one of these a little while ago, but I haven't scoped it yet.

Mine's a DBM model, and I was able to order a couple of mags online from Front Sight's Pro Shop. I think that source dried up soon thereafter.
    GLOCK PREFECTION

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I've seen them in the catalog and they look sweet. But, how much do they generally cost?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast