Thread: Kudos to Customer Service!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Kudos to Customer Service!

Greetings,

I just wanted to thank you for some great customer service. My wife got me a Strikefire red dot scope for Christmas for my Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. The only store in town that had one in stock was one that uses rather dishonorable sales practices, and they assured her the rifle mount would work on an AR platform (they do this type of thing on a regular basis).

After Christmas I took the scope back to trade, but they had no idea what I was talking about, would not give me a refund, and gave me the "we can't order you one, but we can try to find one at another one of our stores to trade you" line.................still waiting for their call back

Anyway, I called your customer service line and spoke to Cory (ironic). He told me to send the rifle mount in and he would send me the AR mount. One week turn around and I had it mounted.

Thanks for a no nonsense policy and great turn around time. Your CS reps are friendly and very polite. THANKS!

Cory

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog537 View Post
    Greetings,

I just wanted to thank you for some great customer service. My wife got me a Strikefire red dot scope for Christmas for my Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22. The only store in town that had one in stock was one that uses rather dishonorable sales practices, and they assured her the rifle mount would work on an AR platform (they do this type of thing on a regular basis).

After Christmas I took the scope back to trade, but they had no idea what I was talking about, would not give me a refund, and gave me the "we can't order you one, but we can try to find one at another one of our stores to trade you" line.................still waiting for their call back

Anyway, I called your customer service line and spoke to Cory (ironic). He told me to send the rifle mount in and he would send me the AR mount. One week turn around and I had it mounted.

Thanks for a no nonsense policy and great turn around time. Your CS reps are friendly and very polite. THANKS!

Cory
    Cory,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it!

Let me know if you need anything else.

-Sam

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just to add to the service side of things, I wanted to share my story with Vortex.

I bought a SPARC about a year ago and finally got it out to the range to see how it would do. After a couple mags the optic started dimming and turning off with recoil, and would come on after another round or two. After triple checking the battery and giving it a good once over, the problem didn't go away. I was a little frustrated, so I decided to send it in to Vortex for them to look at. I filled out the return form, and shipped it ground (4-5 days) from AZ to their shop in WI. By day 10 I had a replacement sitting on my door step, with the invoice included stating nothing more than, "Dims with recoil, replaced with new, no charge." I was impressed at just how no-nonsense their warranty was, and how quick of a turnaround it was to receive a replacement. So all in all I was out some time and 7 bucks shipping, but I'm glad Vortex made it right ASAP.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brian H; 12-23-10 at 18:23.
    "The greatest ideas are those that appear obvious to the casual observer."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have to agree. I got a Strikefire and being my first ever red dot, got it out and thought that it had a problem. It seemed to starburst a bit (of course my eyes were trying to focus on the dot itself). The ladies that I spoke with on the phone were great, only asked a few questions and decided to send me another one right away. Two days later I had the replacement. At this time I figured out that the problem was me. When focusing on an object, the red dot was tiny and perfect in both units. Either way, their "no questions asked replacement" is true. It is nice to have this kind of confidence in something you buy.