Thread: Packing an ATS Small Med Pouch

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Packing an ATS Small Med Pouch

How and with what are you doing it?

Pictures would be nice.
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score
    Last edited by MIKE G; 05-06-17 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nice! Exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks, Mike.

No ACE bandage. Use one of the TK-4's instead?

Anyone else do it differently?
    Last edited by Submariner; 01-14-10 at 20:52.
    "The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal principles to be applied by the courts." Justice Robert Jackson, WV St. Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943)

"I don’t care how many pull ups and sit ups you can do. I care that you can move yourself across the ground with a fighting load and engage the enemy." Max Velocity

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Mike-There is room behind the dressing/control wrap for an Ascherman/Boland Seal. The problem is it will be bent. I understand that the Olaes has plastic wrap for an occlusive dressing; however, Since so little space is taken, why not use a dedicated seal? Will bending/folding the Ascherman/Boland cause problems should it need to be applied?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here are some pics of mine. I guess mine is older (bought in early 2008), it doesn't have the velcro on the tear off panel flap. Fabric marker red cross works for me.

Pouch closed.

Pouch taken off tear off panel.

Pouch Opened

Pouch contents are very much like MikeGs.
    TK4 Tourniquet
    Oales 4" bandage
    Primed Gauze
    28FR NPA
    duct tape (2 rolls)
    alcohol swabs
    14 gauge catheter
    2 pairs gloves
    small shears
    small sharpie, kilt pin with 3 regular safety pins, tweezers all attached to a grimlock inside of pouch

There is room for more if you wanted to shove it in there. I think I'm going to add a rolled Halo or Bolin and leave it alone. I think you can get the Bolin rolled from H&H, not certain though.

Spence
    Last edited by vaspence; 01-15-10 at 10:45.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    great thread guys, and exactly what Im looking for.

I too have some questions regarding bending on the ACS. I can fold in the edges of the packaging but I still have some deformation and bending.

no pics yet, but I have a pack of Combat Gauze in the pouch, SOF-T in the loops in front of that pouch, and Olaes in the vest side in those double bands. ACS in the middle of the pouch.

yeah, all that packing on the Olaes takes up a lot of space, id like to get a contol wrap or more guaze in there too, but there not enough space.