Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full Auto Question

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    I am guessing that MP5 is a pre-86 dealer sample at that price. That is even on the low side for a pre-86 dealer sample.

If it is transferable, I recommend you RUN not walk back to that store and buy it. Make sure you determine it is transferable. Ask to look at the forms. Take it apart.....is it a sear gun or a registered receiver? Who was the SOT that manufactured it? Does the lower/trigger pack attach to the receiver (just behind the magazine well) with a removable push pin? If you have questions, I am happy to help by email or phone.

If that is a transferable, you owe it to yourself to buy it now.
    I do not know all of the specifics on it, but will definately find out for you guys.

Give you his number for $100, lol. j/k!

Edited: See below post; 1-21-2010

Bobby
    Last edited by Bobert0989; 01-21-10 at 03:33. Reason: EMAIL FLOOD!
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am guessing that MP5 is a pre-86 dealer sample at that price. That is even on the low side for a pre-86 dealer sample.

If it is transferable, I recommend you RUN not walk back to that store and buy it. Make sure you determine it is transferable. Ask to look at the forms. Take it apart.....is it a sear gun or a registered receiver? Who was the SOT that manufactured it? Does the lower/trigger pack attach to the receiver (just behind the magazine well) with a removable push pin? If you have questions, I am happy to help by email or phone.

If that is a transferable, you owe it to yourself to buy it now.
    How/why would it NOT be transferrable? How could he sell it if it weren't?

Not being "in-your-face", but just inquiring about how he could sell it without transferring it...?
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert0989 View Post
    How/why would it NOT be transferrable? How could he sell it if it weren't?

Not being "in-your-face", but just inquiring about how he could sell it without transferring it...?
    I would just double check. Look at the form-3. There have been instances where pre-86 dealer samples (only able to be sold to active FFL/SOT) have been mistakenly sold as transferable.

You really should buy it if you can afford it and it is legitimately transferable. That is a 1994 price for an mp5.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I do not know all of the specifics on it, but will definately find out for you guys.

I cannot afford it right now, but if it's still available, I'll get a picture and the facts on it and post it back here. All hetold me was that it was a "damned good deal" on it.

Bobby
    Email sent your way.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Email sent your way.
    Recieved and replied

Thanks
    Fact of life:

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

I cannot afford it right now, but if it's still available, I'll get a picture and the facts on it and post it back here. All hetold me was that it was a "damned good deal" on it.

Bobby
    Forget the rest of these guys... PM ME!!! If it's legit you can certainly have that "finders fee".

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thread Hijacked...

But I don't really care. I got my information I was looking for.

As for the MP5, it's already vouched for, before I get a thousand emails from you guys wanting the information on it.

If the certain person on here decides not to buy it, I will then post it for everyone's benefit on a new thread, I guess in the Equipment Exchange, if that's okay with the Mods. Since it's not MY weapon for sale, they may or may not approve.

Mod's, please let me know either way so I don't break any rules.

Thanks for the great information guys!

Bobby
    Fact of life:

Feedback Score
    "you can only own FA weapons manufacturered and registered before 1986 as a regular guy. manfers and dealers can have demo guns, but that's whole different situation."

I hate to "nit-pick" but the F/A ban actually went into effect May 19, 1986. There are transferable guns manufactured in 1986, up until May 19.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by az doug View Post
    "you can only own FA weapons manufacturered and registered before 1986 as a regular guy. manfers and dealers can have demo guns, but that's whole different situation."

I hate to "nit-pick" but the F/A ban actually went into effect May 19, 1986. There are transferable guns manufactured in 1986, up until May 19.
    i will never say "before 1986" again as long as i live.

Feedback Score
    But I don't really care. I got my information I was looking for.

As for the MP5, it's already vouched for, before I get a thousand emails from you guys wanting the information on it.

If the certain person on here decides not to buy it, I will then post it for everyone's benefit on a new thread, I guess in the Equipment Exchange, if that's okay with the Mods. Since it's not MY weapon for sale, they may or may not approve.

Mod's, please let me know either way so I don't break any rules.

Thanks for the great information guys!

Bobby
    I am guessing/speculating that the MP5 you are talking about is really a HK94 that has been customized to be a sear ready MP5. That is judging from the price. Post 86 Samples can be had for aroung $1200, Pre 86 Samples, around 8K, and registered MP5s anywhere from 16K on up.
    si vis pacem, para bellum!

Please leave feedback for me here!

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=50419

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12