Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Would you please post pictures of...failed SF can

Lee- Can you post pictures of the destroyed SF can?
    Last edited by SMGLee; 02-09-09 at 18:02.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I keep hearing about the Gem-Tech Sandstorm, but haven't seen a description or pictures of it. SMGLee, did you see it by chance?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up Thanks Chen ...

For all your pics as well, but this year I am not on TOS looking at them and thats very cool.

Michael

BTW what is that copper colored optic ...bottom photo A.R.M.S thread ...ring of fire was my fave
    Last edited by HAMMERDROP; 02-08-09 at 22:44. Reason: add question
    The things we own end up owning us ...

If experience is the best teacher then pain is the best experience ! ...MRG

LUKE 22:35

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Per your request.....This was not publically displayed at the AAC booth, it was only brought out at all the AAC vs. SF questions I pointed at AAC.

Well, this is supposed to be the SF can that AAC was able to cause failure by shooting it in continous full auto fire using 30 rounds magazines out of a HK416, the failure happen in the neighborhood of about 600 rounds...

Last edited by SMGLee; 02-09-09 at 17:09.

Feedback Score

Vote for Aimpoint's Booth Babe

Those who have been to SHOT Show or NRA Convention may have met Aimpoint, Inc's lovely ProStaff lady Angela Jennings. She is not only beautiful, but intelligent. She is a shooter and knows Aimpoint sights. It is always fun to watch people come to the booth thinking she is just a typical "booth babe" only to walk away drooling after she engages them in conversation about Aimpoint sights and shooting.

Anyway, please do her a favor and help her win a free vacation.

She is contestant #1.

S/F

----------------------
    HI EVERYONE, PLEASE GO TO WWW.1065.COM

… IT’S A RADIO STATION WEBSITE FOR A RADIO STATION IN CHARLOTTE, THEY ARE DOING A CAROLINA’S HOTTEST CONTEST…TONY & MY OFFICE MANAGER AT WORK BOTH TOLD ME ABOUT IT, SO I DECIDED TO ENTER IT…SO I KNOW YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE VOTING…BUT SORRY! LOL

ANYWAY, IT IS UNDER CAROLINAS HOTTEST ON THE WEBSITE, I ACTUALLY HAVENT SEEN IT YET, JUST KNOW THAT THE VOTING DOES START TODAY 2/9…SO DO ME A FAVOR AND VOTE THEN FORWARD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU DON’T MIND! (TELL THEM WHO TO VOTE FOR)…THANKS EVERYBODY!!! …I THINK YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT IT HAS TO BE VALID EMAIL ADDRESS….THANKS!

Angela Jennings

WWW.ANGELA-JENNINGS.COM

Feedback Score
    Looks like the new XPS sights are now available from quite a few vendors.

Edit: My mistake. Apparently they are not available until May.
    Last edited by Sttrongbow; 02-11-09 at 20:33.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Other than greater compatability with M4 handguards do the new 512/552 battery boxes have any further benefit, and if so will they be available as an upgrade for existing 512/552 sights?

Thanks!

-RD62

Feedback Score
    I like the looks of that prototype with the single CR123 battery. I've always liked the holo display on EoTechs, and I used CR123 batteries for my duty light, and my rail lights. So, it only makes sense to keep everything standardized. Hopefully its ETA will be early-mid summer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus L. View Post
    I like the looks of that prototype with the single CR123 battery. I've always liked the holo display on EoTechs, and I used CR123 batteries for my duty light, and my rail lights. So, it only makes sense to keep everything standardized. Hopefully its ETA will be early-mid summer.
    Estimated to be around mid March release.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did Magpul happen to mention what the hold up is with the ACR? Did bushmaster drop the ball? Seems odd that BM wouldn't have it at their booth.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast