Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Dave,

There is information here on these boards about what is going on but long story short BM said that they are making sure the rifle is up to snuff before it is going to be built.

They also said that if it was going to go in for the Military Trials they wanted to make sure its as good as it can be.

Ive commented on this in another thread and i will say it again.

Either way we win.

If the Army accepts the ACR as the next infantry combat rifle our troops get what is arguably a better rifle. (The testing should hopefully prove that)

If the Army does NOT accept this rifle as its next major small arm i would imagine bushmaster would have quite a few rifles on hand from testing and ramping up production to meet the Army's requirements. In that case, pending a ban we will probably see these rifles.

Until then, all we can do is wait.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks Magsz,

I try to keep up with the internet intel, I just wasn't sure if I had missed something. You would have thought BM would have had it at SHOT- maybe they just didn't want every question to be "when are we gonna get it".
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Did you happen to get the details on that ammo pouch connected to the stock on that AI?
    Me need.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlockWRX View Post
    I keep hearing about the Gem-Tech Sandstorm, but haven't seen a description or pictures of it. SMGLee, did you see it by chance?
    I saw and handled it but didn't get a pic. It's on my must-have list for 2009. Imagine an HVT, only it seems like a third of the weight. If they'd do a titanium HALO I'd be on that like an Ethiopian on a chicken.

Feedback Score
    Agreed...Thanks, SMGLee! You are THE MAN, both here (where I'm a noobee), and "the other site".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMERDROP View Post

BTW what is that copper colored optic ...bottom photo A.R.M.S thread ...ring of fire was my fave
    Elcan Spectre DR...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post

Seriously beefy barrel assembly....

Are those 18" and 16" barrels, or 16" and 12"?

Feedback Score
    Does anyone have info on the "new" two dot A65 reticle that is offered in the XPS series sight (single CR123 batt)? I am thinking the second one is lower than center but curious what amount of moa drop this equates to. I cannot info other than what is on Eotech site but no photo.

Are there plans by ADM or LaRue to make a very short riser to bring this up to lower third cowitness?(I know there are sometimes some "insiders" here that know these things)

Thanks

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike240 View Post

Are there plans by ADM or LaRue to make a very short riser to bring this up to lower third cowitness?(I know there are sometimes some "insiders" here that know these things)

Thanks
    Not quite sure I understand what you are asking, but if you are asking what I think you are, LaRue has had their Eotech (LT-110) riser mount out for years, that will also work with the new XPS Eotech, as it appears to have the same mounting platform as the current 512/552 series Eotech.

Feedback Score
    Yes, I have one but meant one that was short front to rear, no longer than the lenght of the sight itself. Have no need to add a 14 or other item to it or behind it other than a future Magpul MBUS

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast