Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: 2009 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd like to remind everyone that we have some rules on this forum. So far, facts are in very short supply, most likely due to op- and persec but this thread has all the appearances of a pissing contest that isn't going anywhere unless people come through with facts that could compromise confidentiality and other NDA-type agreements.

I'm going to lock this thread and remind everyone that this sort of pissing contest should be conducted via IM, email or phone call.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HossArms View Post
    fancy
    Dude I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish here but one and two word post (9 in the last 10 minutes) aren't what we're about.

If your trying to run your post count up in order to sell items on the EE go ahead and add nine because we require they be "meaningful posts".

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Dude I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish here but one and two word post (9 in the last 10 minutes) aren't what we're about.

If your trying to run your post count up in order to sell items on the EE go ahead and add nine because we require they be "meaningful posts".
    Dude
    I really thought it was fancy.
    Didnt know I needed to write a novel to impress the forum gods

Feedback Score

do you come down this hard on everybody
    i guess no body really is good enough for your site

Feedback Score

I looked back and saw plenty of one word posts.
    Why didnt you tell all those people their thoughts were not meaningful?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HossArms View Post
    I looked back and saw plenty of one word posts.
    Why didnt you tell all those people their thoughts were not meaningful?
    Because you're doing it over and over and over again, one right after another less than a minute apart. It's obvious to everyone that you're running up your post count and I believe, based on your screen name, it's to sell items on here on the EE.

Also, seeing your behavior on ar15.com where you're posting for sale items in technical forums I believe you're only real interest is selling stuff.

Feedback Score
    I can't wait to see these rifles in action. Magpul is one of my favorite companies. Great stuff!
    OIF Vet | 0331

Feedback Score
    I'm hoping my Christmas this year will be spent with many family and friends, oh and the LMT MRP piston 16" that I placed a order for back in OCT of last year!!! That would be sweet!

HAHA!

Thanks for all the photos!

Duder

Feedback Score
    I went with the HTG Aris III can. Seems very well built.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by No Bananas View Post
    General Motors?
    You mean Government Motors, right?
    Fact of life:

Although the EAGLE may soar proudly through the skies, it is very rare for the Weasel to be sucked into a jet engine.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast