Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First-Build Advice Appreciated

Feedback Score
    Sounds like you are well on your way!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    At least Derek is thinking. Most people can only fantasize about building about 7 or 8 different configurations of their favorites and even with that- they can be accomplished with half as many lowers.

I can think of 3 SBR configs I'd like to have but that can all or would probably be done on only 2 at most- no reason for 3...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whytep38 View Post
    However, the realities of my situation (which is personal, so I won't say more), the slow build is my best, though admittedly not most cost-effective, approach.
    Hiding the cost from the wife by spreading it out. As Yoda would say "Wise man, you are".

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakar View Post
    Hiding the cost from the wife by spreading it out. As Yoda would say "Wise man, you are".
    Weeeell, that's one way of looking at it.

The other way is the boring "good husband" lecture: For every dollar spent on the guns, spend a dollar on the wife.

The downside is a doubling of the price of gun stuff. The upside is a happy wife who doesn't mind what that you spend money on guns. The upside in spending bit-by-bit is that you can afford to do so, whereas saving up for all-at-once is a big challenge. Plus, the wife gets many things spread out over time rather than in lumps, so that makes her even happier.

Okay, boring mode off. Please wake up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123