Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just shot off an email for estimate on Dynamic multicam transfer.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Just shot off an email for estimate on Dynamic multicam transfer.

Yep that's right, I sent an email to Dynamic Finishes on a price estimate for my M4gery. I'm saving the cash now b/c it won't be cheap but I've yet to see a weapon w/ their MC finish. I've only seen the brain bucket that MM has a review on his site about. I'm wanting to have everything dipped as in rail covers, Aimpoint and all.... Basically I asked them the price for everything, how to ship, how to prepare (to keep price down, as I'm assuming it'll be cheaper if I strip the Krylon off my furniture), etc. I'll update once I get a reply.

What can I say...I'm an MC whore

Here's said rifle that I want to have finished.

Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm looking forward to your posts. I saw a pic of one in ACU and it looked pretty sharp. Not sure if I have the guts to do it, though...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." –Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Ya I'm kinda nervous about it but I think it'll look good once it's all said and done. Definitely not looking fwd to a 4-6 week wait though. They've yet to email me back and being that it's almost too late now I may just call them tomorrow.
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Multicam will look nice. At first I was thinking it was MARPAT and was gonna say it seems too harsh.

I just remembered that rifle from the previous shot show that was done in MC. Nice!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so. I'm honestly surprised there haven't been more done out there but it is somewhat expensive...I already know it's gonna be at least $200 or so....but it is my baby....this is my hobby...and therefore extra money goes towards it.

I don't think I ever saw any SHOT pix of a MC rifle. I'd love to see'm if you can point me in the right direction.
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    n/m I just found them

....was this from '05 SHOT?

Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    Yes, '05 Shot show. I believe this one was painted though, not water transfered.

I'm building a KISS carbine that's going to be sent off to Dynamic. Just waiting on a couple more parts. I'll be sure to post it once complete as well.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Wes thanks for the clarification. I figured this rifle was painted and not water transferred b/c it definitely has some distinctions between the two. Can't wait so see pix of yours when it's done.
    Professional Babysitter

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    wes- so is $200 an accurate number? seems like it would be more.

and yes, that looks like LCW DC. looks like shit too in that lighting.

will look better transferred.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Hey Joseph....I was just shooting that $200 figure off as a guestimate on the fact that I'm sure it'll be no less than $200 and I agree that it will probably be more...especially w/ all the crap I want to have dipped.

But what's the point of doing just the rifle and not the accessories when they'll just cover up the finish anyways .

Wes is going the ideal route w/ a KISS setup...probably keep the cost down. Not sure if you said this before but what design are you going w/?
    Professional Babysitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast