Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1108

Thread: Got Testosterone?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    The free T is at 7.2, They didn’t test those other things. Crappy mood swings when I used to be as even keeled as they come, always tired, mental fog, practically no sex drive, no desire to get back to lifting/self improvement, cholesterol bad and overall shooting up, good dropping,

I hope the clinic and or endocrinologist is able to figure out what needs to be done to help get me on the right track and back to being healthy
    In what ranges used on the test? Those others should be tested too. I'd also look at thyroid, and not just TSH, but that and T4, T3, and free T3.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    In what ranges used on the test? Those others should be tested too. I'd also look at thyroid, and not just TSH, but that and T4, T3, and free T3.
    8.7 to 25.1 for free (7.2)
    264 to 916 for serum (417)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman514 View Post
    Will,

Interesting study. What do you recommend for headaches and other aches and pains instead of ibuprofen? Is Tylenol a good alternative or does it cause problems as well?

Dman514
    I'm not a fan of any of the NSAIDs as they are toxic long term. Occasional use is fine, some live on the NSAIDs. Don't do that. Aspirin is better for you as long as you don't have GI issues some get good effects from "natural" anti inflammatory agents. See:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3011108/
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    8.7 to 25.1 for free (7.2)
    264 to 916 for serum (417)
    And there you have it, your FT is right at the bottom of "normal." Many will feel like crap at "normal" when it's right at the bottom of the ranges and is sub-clinical low T.

You want it toward the upper end of the range, and the other tests may explain why it's low.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    I don't really stress about my testosteron levels I feel like I have enough

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_port View Post
    What an amazing contribution. The forum is so much richer thanks to your participation.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    What an amazing contribution. The forum is so much richer thanks to your participation.
    Just a spammer looking to bump up post count #. They seem to like to target my threads I have noticed over the years.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by James_port View Post
    >anime
    >sufficient testosterone

Pick one.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And there you have it, your FT is right at the bottom of "normal." Many will feel like crap at "normal" when it's right at the bottom of the ranges and is sub-clinical low T.

You want it toward the upper end of the range, and the other tests may explain why it's low.
    Well I just had more labs done a few weeks ago, met with the endocrinologist again today; I don’t have direct access to the results but my total T was 543. Dr says I’m good and don’t need TRT, everything else he tested was within normal ranges as well. Wants me to come back in January to see where everything is at then mainly because of the wild swings in such a short period of time. Starting to see a psychiatrist as well to cover all my bases as I’m sure the retiring from the military under the circumstances that it was is most likely messing with my head, among other things.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well I just had more labs done a few weeks ago, met with the endocrinologist again today; I don’t have direct access to the results but my total T was 543. Dr says I’m good and don’t need TRT, everything else he tested was within normal ranges as well. Wants me to come back in January to see where everything is at then mainly because of the wild swings in such a short period of time. Starting to see a psychiatrist as well to cover all my bases as I’m sure the retiring from the military under the circumstances that it was is most likely messing with my head, among other things.
    Then request a copy. You should always have a copy of your labs. If only total T was tested, and not free T or E2, does not give the full status.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111 LastLast