Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Got Testosterone?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Simply try it and you'll see heating the oil does have an effect...
    Not on the T juice yet And from my laymen's perspective I agree with the rest of your post in regards to viscosity, etc. I did just get the female hormone panel done to see what estradiol, LH & FSH would come in at with another TT. Cheapest option I found to get all the basics and there's a 10% off link on the far right.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    XXXXXX
    Last edited by Irish; 03-04-15 at 16:13.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm still doing research on the T front and have found some very interesting reading on D Aspartic Acid (DAA). Some reports are indicating a 40% rise in T levels utilizing it.

Also, Clomid has some pretty darn good reports as well. I know these may have been mentioned earlier in the thread but I'd suggest people dig into some of the research on these prior to the T needle route.

I'm contemplating heading down this road and will report back on my experience.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    F clomid...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock22 View Post
    F clomid...
    That's not very insightful.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    I'm still doing research on the T front and have found some very interesting reading on D Aspartic Acid (DAA). Some reports are indicating a 40% rise in T levels utilizing it.

Also, Clomid has some pretty darn good reports as well. I know these may have been mentioned earlier in the thread but I'd suggest people dig into some of the research on these prior to the T needle route.

I'm contemplating heading down this road and will report back on my experience.
    Waste of $$$. There are no OTC "T boosters" I have any faith in, and everyone has fallen flat on its over hyped face once put to legit research methodology. DAA covered HERE if interested.

As far as Clomid and other meds, the jury is still out in terms of whether they can be a real alternative to TRT (vs adjunct to TRT), and that's covered in some depth HERE if interested.

When in doubt, search BrinkZone....
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    That's not very insightful.
    Lol. Sorry, I think clomid for TRT is idiotic and I don't have time to expand. I don't think it would take that much research on your end for you to draw a similar conclusion.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Will - This is what I was referring to. I'm headed to your place to read those articles.

The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats, Enza Topo, Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120

Dose:

"Every morning at breakfast for 12 consecutive days subjects in the first group were invited to consume, by mouth a solution of 10 ml of 2.0 M sodium D-aspartate (3.12 g/10 ml) supplemented with vitamin B6, folic acid and vitamin B12 and diluted in half a glass of water or fruit juice. This solution is marketed in Italy under the name DADAVIT"

Result:

Concerning the LH pattern, the results demonstrated that after 12 days of D-Asp treatment, 20 out of 23 (87%) participants had significantly increased concentrations of LH in their blood with respect to basal values (the value of LH found in the same subjects before starting treatment). Statistical analysis demonstrated that the value (mean ± SEM) of serum calculated for all the 23 subjects treated with D-Asp increased by 33.3%. From a basal-level mean of 4.2 ± 0.5 mIU/ml, LH rose to a mean value of 5.6 ± 0.9 mIU/ml (Table 1). The increase was statistically significant (ANOVA with repeated measures: [F(2,82) = 24.279, p < 0.0001]). LH concentration determined in the placebo group after D-Asp treatment compared with the level before treatment had not increased [ANOVA: F(1,82) = 0.643, p > 0.427]), thus indicating that the increase of LH due to D-aspartate treatment was authentic. The effect of D-aspartate on LH increase was time dependent. When subjects drank sodium D-aspartate for 6 days, LH increased only 1.07-fold, and this value was not statistically significant (Table 1). However, when the treatment of D-Asp was continued for 12 consecutive days, the LH concentration in the serum increased significantly (benefit effects). In order to know how long LH remained increased in the blood after the suspension of the treatment, we measured the concentration of LH in the serum 3 days after the D-Asp treatment or the placebo treatment was suspended. The results indicated that 3 days after suspension of D-Asp treatment, LH was still found at a 1.14-fold increased levels compared with the respect of basal level, but not statistically significant (Table 1).

Concerning the effect of D-Asp on the induction of testosterone release, after 12 days of D-Asp treatment, the levels of testosterone in the serum of the participants were significantly increased compared with basal levels. Out of 23 participants, 20 had increased testosterone. From a mean of 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml serum at zero time, it rose to 6.4 ± 0.8 ng/ml, a 42% increase (Table 1). Statistical analyses indicated a significant effect [ANOVA with repeated measures: treatment effect: F(1,82) = 7.724, p < 0.0082] and a significant interaction between treatment and days [F(2,82) = 32.599; P < 0.0001]. As with LH, so also with testosterone, the effect of D-aspartate was time dependent. When subjects were treated with sodium-D-aspartate for only 6 days, testosterone was found of 1.15-fold higher than basal levels, but this increase was not statistically significant (Table 1). Interestingly 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment, testosterone was still increased 1.22-fold compared with the basal levels (5.8 ± 0.6 ng/ml against 4.5 ± 0.6 ng/ml). Fisher's post-hoc analysis also revealed a significant difference in the testosterone concentration in the serum 3 days after the end of the treatment (p < 0.01) (Table 1). One plausible explanation of this phenomenon is that since in rats ingested D-Asp remains accumulated in the testes in significant amounts until 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment (see below), if it is assumed that in humans D-Asp also remains significantly increased in the testes 3 days after the suspension of D-Asp treatment, we can deduce that in humans as in rats, D-Asp had remained accumulated in significant amounts in the testes and consequently it continued to stimulate testosterone release.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock22 View Post
    Lol. Sorry, I think clomid for TRT is idiotic and I don't have time to expand. I don't think it would take that much research on your end for you to draw a similar conclusion.
    I've read very negative things about it and very positive things as well. There are quite a few doctors who go that route before TRT as well. I'd be interested in what your thoughts are when you have more time.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Will - This is what I was referring to. I'm headed to your place to read those articles.

The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats, Enza Topo, Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120
    Read it yes. I linked to a more recent study above, done at an independent US university, in humans, looking at T end points that matter, and they found nadda. Real world lab tests find nadda. etc, etc. OTC "T boosters" = waste O $$$ in my view.

Two, there's no free lunch in human biology, and anything able to produce physiologically relavent changes in T will come with potential downsides, such as increased E2, etc.

Just say no.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 03-16-15 at 16:03.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast