Thread: Iron Ridge Arms

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Iron Ridge Arms

http://www.ironridgeguns.com/

Here are some shots from SHOT.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    Looks promising Stick. You have any experiences with the company? First I've heard of them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I met Oliver a few years ago, he is very dedicated to the idea of creating the most accurate magazine fed .308. He pointed out changes that he made from earlier receivers based on harmonics, and commented that he was now making his own barrel extensions because he couldn't find ones that were good enough, and he had them dialed in as a weak link.

I have no trigger time with the weapon system, but you can tell they are very driven in their goals. Hit up the above link for more info and some videos.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    I've owned one of their 308 lowers for sometime now. I just wished they hurry up and build the damn complete uppers. They're good people and are regular over at the Hide as well.