Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: M4C Group Practice

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Im in the Charlotte area, Raleigh and Fayetteville. Shoot a lot down at Range 37 PSR. Shot the Gunfighter match out there last weekend. Im down for whenever... anyone wanna shoot PM me.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Just subscribing, and wondering if anything ever took off the ground with this group shoot. I'm definitely down if I can get some ammo together and work around my really busy semester at college.

Feedback Score

interested party here...

I'm new to NC and willing to check out any type of range near my new location. I'm in Apex (minutes from raleigh) and I'd be up for any type of training/range days that might be happening in the area, or within an hours drive. The only local range I've been to is the Wake county firearms education center. They have a 100m indoor range! Sadly, can't shoot steel in there for obvious reasons so it just isn't the same.

I have everything I need on hand and usually able to clear my schedule with some notice.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by welchtactical View Post
    Im in the Charlotte area, Raleigh and Fayetteville. Shoot a lot down at Range 37 PSR. Shot the Gunfighter match out there last weekend. Im down for whenever... anyone wanna shoot PM me.
    Question.

I know there are 2 "Range 37's" one on bragg and one owned by some dude that people seem to hate. You shoot at the one on bragg????? http://www.range37combatshoot.com/index.html

They never update the website and I hear word about matches gets passed word of mouth. Anybody got any info?

Feedback Score
    i am out of town for a while but i am game when i get back. im down by jacksonville so if can work this within three or so hours of there, thats a bonus. drakes landing seems like a good facility. they have practical matches on a regular schedual and have been supportive of classes, so if we can throw more business to a place like that, all the better.
    Heaven won’t take me, Hell knows ill take over.

Feedback Score
    Any interest in trying to get this up and going again? It sounds like a good way to get in some good training and to make new friends.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am interested. In Newport, about 30 minutes from Jacksonville.
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Is Austin, TX too far away F2S? Maybe just monthly, instead of twice per month?

please?

lol

Feedback Score
    You aren't too Dar from me, wildbill. I'm up in New bern. where do you normally go to shoot?

Ride, you can join us as often as you can afford it

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Psybain,

A good deal of my shooting is .22's and shotguns behind the boatshop where I work. If I am shooting rifles it is either on friends' private land or B&R gun range on Lake Rd. in Havelock. I have only recently heard of Sureshot out on Adams Creek. Have you been there?
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast