Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: M4C Group Practice

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psybain View Post
    Ride, you can join us as often as you can afford it
    touche'

Feedback Score
    I haven't been there yet, but I'm probably going to stop by there on Fri or sat and zero my ddm4 with my wife. Are you on the NCGO forums at all?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I am not on NCGO. I have heard good reports about Sureshot. Let me know when you are going and maybe I can meet you there. I generally prefer to avoid local public ranges on the weekends. Ever since I started to become educated on M4C, large groups of poorly trained people with guns make me nervous!
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I shoot a lot down at Ant Hill, near Southport/Bolivia NC. Great range.
    They have a very strict "3 visits limit for non-members" policy. However, if we hold it as a "class" I can bring people in as students, but will need to cover a range fee. They hold matches almost every Sunday, and usually setup for matches on Saturday, so weekends aren't great there except the first weekend of the month.

I could get behind a 3 to 4 hour training session where we would focus on one or two skills. If you are interested, pm me or hit this thread up. If there is enough response I will start a new thread and we can get more detail worked out there.

Typos brought to you via Tapatalk and autocorrect.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE View Post
    Is Austin, TX too far away F2S? Maybe just monthly, instead of twice per month?

please?

lol
    I'll be in Texas in October, would be great to see you there.

Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    I shoot a lot down at Ant Hill, near Southport/Bolivia NC. Great range.
    They have a very strict "3 visits limit for non-members" policy. However, if we hold it as a "class" I can bring people in as students, but will need to cover a range fee. They hold matches almost every Sunday, and usually setup for matches on Saturday, so weekends aren't great there except the first weekend of the month.

I could get behind a 3 to 4 hour training session where we would focus on one or two skills. If you are interested, pm me or hit this thread up. If there is enough response I will start a new thread and we can get more detail worked out there.

You know Im in.

If anyone is wondering, Ant Hill is a awesome range, hosted several state IPSC matches and is where Magpuls carbine 2 video was filmed.

sent from mah gun,using my sights

Feedback Score
    sounds good. I'd love to go over some drills. what's the cost of range fees usually?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psybain View Post
    sounds good. I'd love to go over some drills. what's the cost of range fees usually?
    For students (non-members) the range fee is $10.
    Might have to throw a few bucks in for targets/tape/staples/glue/paint/etc.
    Will probably have to cap group size around 12 to 15.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    I'm interested in meeting up with any members near Drakes's landing, as it's not far from my home. I was up there last weeked shooting steel / handgun. Great place, good people. Pick a date and post here or PM. If my schedule is clear, I'm in.

The offer of a training group at ant hill sounds right up my alley as well...it's a bit of a drive though (150mi each way!) but I may still consider attending. If we could get something like what F2S is proposing going at Drakes or range 37, I'd be all over it as they're both nearby.
    When government expands, freedom contracts

- Ronald Regan

Feedback Score
    Both locations are almost the same distance. One is 115 miles, the other is 117. I'm fine for training at either location, all we need now is dates so I can make sure I set aside money for gas, range fees, rounds, etc.
    Last edited by Psybain; 08-27-12 at 22:58.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast