Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A review of the Rock River Arms National Match A2 AR-15 (RRA NM A2, NMA2)

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Nice write up none the less.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_247 View Post
    Nah, I just think RRA puts too much money into coming up with useless gadgets all the time instead of improving the quality of their rifles, that's all.
    These things are ubiquitous on competition Service Rifles in fact a Service Rifle is not competitive without it. BTW, RR rifles are very common and well respected at Service Rifle matches. Competitors will add lead to the buttstock and the forend to bring the weight up to 15 pounds or so. Seems to me you are clueless about Service Rifles.

How about you read the rest of the thread before commenting, genius.
    If you can't dazzle them with your genius then throw in a little gratuitous insult. After all, this is the Internet and they can't get their hands on you so insult away! Ain't the Internet great!!?? Seems to me you don't know anything about genius either, Justin.
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 01-17-11 at 18:23.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    These things are ubiquitous on competition Service Rifles in fact a Service Rifle is not competitive without it. BTW, RR rifles are very common and well respected at Service Rifle matches. Competitors will add lead to the buttstock and the forend to bring the weight up to 15 pounds or so. Seems to me you are clueless about Service Rifles.
    Just because it is "common" and "well respected" by some at a bunch of matches means absolutely nothing. Just because there's a plurality does not mean that they are right. There are many times in which the extreme minority are absolutely correct and the vast majority is mind-blowingly and utterly wrong.

If you can't dazzle them with your genius then throw in a little gratuitous insult. After all, this is the Internet and they can't get their hands on you so insult away! Ain't the Internet great!!?? Seems to me you don't know anything about genius either, Justin.
    Yes, I am attacking your intellect, and I will not apologize for it. All you had to do was continue reading the thread to see my response, but you saw a single statement and became so emotionally entangled in it that you immediately quoted it and replied. The egg is on your face, not mine. I suggest you become more patient in your ways and take the time to read and learn a little bit before jumping to conclusions. Have a great day!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You err Justin. It was ra2bach you insulted, not me! Maybe you should take your own advice and read more closely, maybe take your own advice and don't get so emo. This is a technical forum not a chat room. How 'bout laying off with the personal shit, OK?
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 01-17-11 at 19:33.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    You err Justin. It was ra2bach you insulted, not me! Maybe you should take your own advice and read more closely, maybe take your own advice and don't get so emo. This is a technical forum not a chat room. How 'bout laying off with the personal shit, OK?
    LOL! No, it was both of you, silly.

Also, unless you guys want this thread locked, lay off.
    Last edited by justin_247; 01-18-11 at 04:05.

Feedback Score
    some 600 yard results added to op
    Dan Miami, FL

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    In before the RRA haters...
    If you're in range, so are they...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danpass View Post
    After about 800 rounds the first stage began to hang and the second stage became a hair trigger.

Failed to make weight at an EIC match.

After the tech played with the trigger springs and some cleanup it still failed to make weight and a kind soul allowed me to use their lower for the match that I drive many hours and miles for.

Instead of messing with it I simply put in a Giessele SSA trigger.
    At Butner, the Marine Armor 'tweaked' my daughters trigger spring, this allowed play in the slave pin. I figured this out before I broke the weapon down....she was impressed. At the same time, she couldn't explain what the Marine did so I jumped on her about allowing someone to modify her rifle without knowing what is being modified. I ended up putting new springs in for Perry.

I'm not worried about the gas leak, just seemed odd that after this amount of time/rounds that it still occurs. She swears by the rifle, her 600 yard line scores are good for a 15/16 year old so I'm good to go with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    LOL! No, it was both of you, silly.

Also, unless you guys want this thread locked, lay off.
    You make childish personal remarks and I'm subject to call you out for it. This is how these threads descend into shouting matches. So, like I said, lay off the snarky personal shit.
    Last edited by Suwannee Tim; 01-18-11 at 20:52.

Feedback Score
    Nice write up. It looks like you are on your way tward earning your distinguished riflemans's badge. One thing you can do to improve your shooting is ditch the canvas USGI sling for a no pulse model.

http://www.jarheadtop.com/Slings.htm

The canvas sling is good, and you can shoot some great scores with it, but the biothane all weather sling won't stretch on you. I noticed that I stopped 'droping' points when I started using the no pulse sling because I took that variable out of the equation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234