Thread: Remington 700 rifle and Leupold scope for sale.

Feedback Score

Remington 700 rifle and Leupold scope for sale.

I have a Remington 700 SPS n 7Rem Mag with a Leupold VX-I 3-9X40 for sale. Pics will be up by this evening. Rifle has had less than 10 rounds through her. Scope is brand new with Leupold QD bases and rings on it. I am selling it so I can finish building my wife her rifle before her birthday. $700 plus the cost of shipping. Buyer can PM me so I can hammer out shipping. I am posting this on another site as well, so the first person to e-mail me mwall84@gmail.com saying I want it gets it. Payment is through USPS money orders only. I am open to trades on this deal.

Last edited by browningboy84; 01-27-10 at 15:07. Reason: opened option for trades
    If these same judicial despots misconstrued the Second Amendment as broadly as they do the first, Americans would have nukes to defend themselves from noisy neighbors. - Mark Alexander

I will stop buying guns when my wife stops buying shoes.

"You cant invade America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" - Adm. Isoroku Yamamoto

A Recession is when your neighbour loses his job,
    A Depression is when you lose your job, and
    A Recovery is when Obama loses his.

Feedback Score

SOLD!!!!

SOLD!!!!!
    If these same judicial despots misconstrued the Second Amendment as broadly as they do the first, Americans would have nukes to defend themselves from noisy neighbors. - Mark Alexander

I will stop buying guns when my wife stops buying shoes.

"You cant invade America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" - Adm. Isoroku Yamamoto

A Recession is when your neighbour loses his job,
    A Depression is when you lose your job, and
    A Recovery is when Obama loses his.