Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your EDC BOK?

Feedback Score
    Fireguy,

That is a pretty spiffy little kit. How long have you been carrying it now? How is it holding up and have you opened it up to see how the contents faired?

I might have to play around with the basic idea and see what I come up with.

Good thinking,

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE G View Post
    Fireguy,

That is a pretty spiffy little kit. How long have you been carrying it now? How is it holding up and have you opened it up to see how the contents faired?

I might have to play around with the basic idea and see what I come up with.

Good thinking,
    It's been daily for a couple of months (including a couple of classes and down at Shot) with no issues. I can see through the wrapper that nothing has changed.

I'm going to redo the kit as soon as I have access to the vacuum sealer again and replace the Combat Gauze with the newer vacuum sealed Combat Gauze. That's the one thing that didn't compress much due to the CG's packaging having air in it.

Sub: I will add some tape to the next one as I'm redoing it with the new CG.
    Last edited by Fireguy275; 02-09-10 at 20:46.

Feedback Score
    Since I am the designated "first responder" at work for my department, I carry a TacPack Basic and a Adv. Medical .3 UL Kit in my cargo pocket of my pants.

I had to use it once when a client collapsed of a heart attack and hit his head and caused a decent laceration on his temple. Also, had to prep the AED just in case. The EMTs took over shortly thereafter. Luckily Jim survived - 70% blockage in two arteries. Had another H.A. two weeks later and survived it too.

In short, have something handy at all times.
    הבן שלי של מגן
    My Son's Protector

citadelshooter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12