Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMT upper receiver

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

LMT upper receiver

I want a LMT flattop upper receiver with forward assist, port door and m4 ramp cuts. Only the receiver not a complete upper. I've searched over the internet but seems that LMT is not selling stripped uppers anymore.

Any one have this uppers in stock?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacDoc
    I want a LMT flattop upper receiver with forward assist, port door and m4 ramp cuts. Only the receiver not a complete upper. I've searched over the internet but seems that LMT is not selling stripped uppers anymore.

Any one have this uppers in stock?
    LMT stopped selling the upper receivers over a year ago. You might get lucky and find someone that has one in the safe or a spare parts box somewhere. I imagine that most dealers have sold out of any remaining stock.

You can try a CMT upper from Bravo Company G&R, or Denny's or try out one of the new Vltor MURs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was afraid to hear that... anyway thank you for your reply. I'm waiting for a Noveske bbl and probaly it will take two months so if can't find a LMT upper I'll go with the CMT. Any comments regarding this uppers?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacDoc
    I was afraid to hear that... anyway thank you for your reply. I'm waiting for a Noveske bbl and probaly it will take two months so if can't find a LMT upper I'll go with the CMT. Any comments regarding this uppers?
    CMT makes great stuff. I just received one from Bravo Company yesterday and in addition to being perfect finish wise it's also has the familiar keyhole marking on the side

In addition to the CMT uppers check out these: https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=420

They would make a perfect upper for a Noveske barrel

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If your heart is set on an LMT, I think M4carbine member "Wes" has one or two sitting in his safe. I would contact him.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    If you want an LMT, Wes Grant at MSTN would be the guy to ask.

Honestly though, if you're spending the time and money on a high quality barrel... You might as well just get a VLTOR MUR. You should be able to get one before your barrel arrives, and it'll be worth the premium.
    Save the Pandas!

-Tally Fortenberry
    -Capco Small Arms Research Group

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm sure Wes Grant (MSTN) would have one --

If you want a partially used one I have a upper thats been in Afghan for 8 months - that I was planning on replacing with the MUR when it comes out

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ok, I'm sold with the MUR. But now another fricking question when everything seems almost clear: with or without forward assist? Does this uppers come with the m4 ramp cuts?

Feedback Score
    The upper has M4 ramps. Only you can decide if you need a forward assist...

Feedback Score
    M4 ramps are standard.

As for the forward assist... Well, I won't open that particular can of beans today. I think that's up to the end user and their particular application and training than anything else.
    Save the Pandas!

-Tally Fortenberry
    -Capco Small Arms Research Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast