Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SR-25 EM Carbine

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Here's what I'm thinking. I'm just waiting for lawmen's to open shop, pay for mine, we'll work a timeshare deal out with m4c members.

You bring the ammo and travel out here to Portland, and I'll let you shoot it as much as I want.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Is lawmen's the best place to order this carbine?, can anyone buy from them, or just LEO's?? Any other dealers you guys suggest for Knights guns??

thanks....

Feedback Score

Talking

I definitely want this...will go perfect with the SR-15's
    ANIMO ET FIDE

Feedback Score
    HAHAHAHAHA..........wow. that's pretty good.

what's the markup on those things?

150 % ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I want this freakin rifle so bad!!! I just bought a MK11, so I gotta give the wallet a four week breather!!!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Order placed. KAC says 30 days is their standard response, lets hope this ships sooner. Oh god. This is going to be a hard 3-4 weeks :P
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    Order placed. KAC says 30 days is their standard response, lets hope this ships sooner. Oh god. This is going to be a hard 3-4 weeks :P
    Can you share the final, final price.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    So are you going to run that bad boy at the Magpul class in late April?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I dont even know you and now I hate you. In all seriousness I wish I had the money, enjoy
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    After talking with Costa, I will bring the EM Carbine with me, but will be running the SR-15. Frankly I will have enough to be concerned with learning-wise that I don't want to be slowed down because of lack of trigger time on that 7.62 platform. However that's the WA carbine 2 class. I will bring it for the Portland Carbine 2 class in October.

As for final cost. I won't kiss and tell. But when all is said and done this will be a 7K+ project with mags, optics, etc.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast