Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new N.O. Xplode NT

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

new N.O. Xplode NT

Holy crap... I thought I liked the original. The new stuff is mind blowing!

Drinking it makes your body feel almost instantly warm--even when mixed with ice-cold water. Just opening the packet made me light-headed.

I'm going to have to work up to taking one packet, one packet is far stronger than 2 scoops of the original.

Feedback Score
    WillBrink, what's the lowdown on this stuff?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/noxplodent.html

No fillers, better taste, quicker absorption, stronger effects

Has just the right mix of beta alanine to not make you have painful paraesthesia

Also, the new Bodybuilding.com mixer cup is no longer a piece of crap. I will be selecting it from now on as my free item for my order. Very high quality! The little rotating mixer thing actually works too!
    Last edited by ryanm; 02-04-10 at 15:36.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    Holy crap... I thought I liked the original. The new stuff is mind blowing!

Drinking it makes your body feel almost instantly warm--even when mixed with ice-cold water. Just opening the packet made me light-headed.

I'm going to have to work up to taking one packet, one packet is far stronger than 2 scoops of the original.
    Ryan, you ever take it outside the wire? We have been warned not to, due to it supposedly reducing blood clotting. Some of our guys drink it on missions...lol.

Maybe someone will set the record straight. They still sell it in the PX, so I guess it is safer than aspirin...
    ParadigmSRP.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My workout buddy is using it. I'm using him as a guinea pig before I give it a whirl so I'm interested to see what y'all make of it. I think it's like 40 bucks at our PX which ain't too bad.

Feedback Score
    Overpriced Caffeine.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I wouldn't take it on a mission day, but I'm mainly a fobbit at this point. Its definitely not just a repackaged stimulant.

I worked out on a full packet tonight and the only reason I left the gym was because I was completely destroyed. I really felt like it had a positive impact well beyond what normal NO Xplode does for me.

I've tried nearly everything else, Jack3d is also good but I don't like the flavors. VasoCharge is also another product that I cycle that works well but has a little too much Beta alanine.

I usually take Beta alanine via Intra-xcell but this new NT Xplode has what seems to be the right mix.

I have a 30 day supply, I'll report back in a week as well to see if it holds. I'm going to back off to half a packet tomorrow as well.

The PX used to sell Andro back in 2004 so I'm not sure if they really do too much to verify product safety. I think if they can make money off of it and soldiers will buy--they are happy to stock it. I remember when they banned Andro and they made a big deal about AAFES having to take it back for a refund if you had it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A lot of these pre-workout drinks do contain a fair amount of caffeine.
    With that being said it does help reduce muscle fatigue when Im working out.
    Im usually able to get those last few reps in before failure upon my last set.
    From experience I wouldn't recommend taking this before doing anything anaerobic(besides weightlifting) and in high temperatures.
    Its only until we have nothing that we're free to do anything

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar 319 View Post
    WillBrink, what's the lowdown on this stuff?
    Hard to say exactly. It's a 19000 + mg (19.5g) "PROPRIETARY BLEND" which means you have no idea how much of anything is in it. It's the poster boy for what I call "kitchen sink formulas" because they put everything in but the kitchen sink. Some of it can be useful, some of it not, some of it needs to be in specific doses, none of which which the user can figure out from a monster sized proprietary blend. Here's what's in it:

(Contains A Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Peak Power Delivery System*)
    N.O.-ALPHA FUSION* **
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine Aspartate, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion , Milk Thistle Extract (50% Silymarin) (Seed), L-Norvaline, Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCL, L-Leucine Nitrate, L-Isoleucine Nitrate, L-Valine Nitrate, Magnesium Tanshinoate B, Gynostemma (90% Gypenosides)(Leaf & Stem)
    MYOGENIC ENDURA SHOT* **
    Creatine-Sodium Phosphate Matrix, Creatine-Alpha Aminobutyric Acid Matrix (Creatine AAB™), Malic Acid, Creatine Magnesium Chelate (Magna Power®), Betaine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Citric Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Adenosine 5'Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Fumaric Acid, Succinic Acid
    ENER-NOOTROPIC XPLOSION* **
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides)[Milk], Lesser Periwinkle (95% Vinpocetine, 98% Vincamine, 98% Vinburnine [Whole Plant] ), Toothed Clubmoss (1% Huperzine A) (Aerial Parts), Bacopa (20% Bacosides A&B) (Whole Plant)
    OXYGEN CAPACITY COMPOSITE* **
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate, Cytidine 5' Monophosphate, Uridine 5' Monophosphate, Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Adenosine 5' Monophosphate, Inosine 5' Monophosphate, Inositol Hexaphosphate
    GLYCEROL HYDRATING POLYMERS* **
    Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Glycerophosphate
    INSULINO-MIMETIC MATRIX* **
    Taurine, Cinnulin-PF® (Cinnamon) (Bark), Banaba (18% Colosolic Acid) (Leaf)
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Hard to say exactly. It's a 19000 + mg (19.5g) "PROPRIETARY BLEND" which means you have no idea how much of anything is in it. It's the poster boy for what I call "kitchen sink formulas" because they put everything in but the kitchen sink. Some of it can be useful, some of it not, some of it needs to be in specific doses, none of which which the user can figure out from a monster sized proprietary blend. Here's what's in it:

(Contains A Nutrient Suspension Matrix & Peak Power Delivery System*)
    N.O.-ALPHA FUSION* **
    L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Arginine Aspartate, L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Citrulline-Malic Acid Interfusion , Milk Thistle Extract (50% Silymarin) (Seed), L-Norvaline, Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester DiHCL, L-Leucine Nitrate, L-Isoleucine Nitrate, L-Valine Nitrate, Magnesium Tanshinoate B, Gynostemma (90% Gypenosides)(Leaf & Stem)
    MYOGENIC ENDURA SHOT* **
    Creatine-Sodium Phosphate Matrix, Creatine-Alpha Aminobutyric Acid Matrix (Creatine AAB™), Malic Acid, Creatine Magnesium Chelate (Magna Power®), Betaine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Citric Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Adenosine 5'Triphosphate Disodium (PEAK ATP®), NAD (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide), Fumaric Acid, Succinic Acid
    ENER-NOOTROPIC XPLOSION* **
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine), MCT's (Medium Chain Triglycerides)[Milk], Lesser Periwinkle (95% Vinpocetine, 98% Vincamine, 98% Vinburnine [Whole Plant] ), Toothed Clubmoss (1% Huperzine A) (Aerial Parts), Bacopa (20% Bacosides A&B) (Whole Plant)
    OXYGEN CAPACITY COMPOSITE* **
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Di-Sodium Phosphate, Cytidine 5' Monophosphate, Uridine 5' Monophosphate, Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Adenosine 5' Monophosphate, Inosine 5' Monophosphate, Inositol Hexaphosphate
    GLYCEROL HYDRATING POLYMERS* **
    Calcium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Sodium Glycerophosphate
    INSULINO-MIMETIC MATRIX* **
    Taurine, Cinnulin-PF® (Cinnamon) (Bark), Banaba (18% Colosolic Acid) (Leaf)
    I agree, I wish it gave a detailed break out of ingrediants. I still think this is one of their better formulas to date. I like the original no-xplode best but thats been gone for years. The last 2 years has a different recipe and a chemical after taste.

The new version has a cough syrup after taste, which is similar to most of the other pre-work out drinks out there. Not sure why that's such a common thing these days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast