Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
I agree, I wish it gave a detailed break out of ingrediants. I still think this is one of their better formulas to date. I like the original no-xplode best but thats been gone for years. The last 2 years has a different recipe and a chemical after taste.

The new version has a cough syrup after taste, which is similar to most of the other pre-work out drinks out there. Not sure why that's such a common thing these days.
As there's a whole lot of stuff in there I have no interest in taking (CEE for example), or has no real reason for being in there other then it looks fancy, or can get cheaper other places and in known doses, etc, I'll pass on such formulas personally, but if you like the stuff, it's all good. It's a popular product.

Me, a strong cup of coffee (black and bitter, like my women...), 5-10gram of L Tyrosine, taken on an empty stomach, and I am GTG.

I do use many of the things listed in that formula, such as beta alynine, etc, but I know the exact dose I'm getting, which is for me, important.