Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new N.O. Xplode NT

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    I agree, I wish it gave a detailed break out of ingrediants. I still think this is one of their better formulas to date. I like the original no-xplode best but thats been gone for years. The last 2 years has a different recipe and a chemical after taste.

The new version has a cough syrup after taste, which is similar to most of the other pre-work out drinks out there. Not sure why that's such a common thing these days.
    As there's a whole lot of stuff in there I have no interest in taking (CEE for example), or has no real reason for being in there other then it looks fancy, or can get cheaper other places and in known doses, etc, I'll pass on such formulas personally, but if you like the stuff, it's all good. It's a popular product.

Me, a strong cup of coffee (black and bitter, like my women...), 5-10gram of L Tyrosine, taken on an empty stomach, and I am GTG.

I do use many of the things listed in that formula, such as beta alynine, etc, but I know the exact dose I'm getting, which is for me, important.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I do use many of the things listed in that formula, such as beta alynine, etc, but I know the exact dose I'm getting, which is for me, important.
    Agreed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_Connor View Post
    Agreed.
    As they say "Twisted minds think alike"
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanm View Post
    Holy crap... I thought I liked the original. The new stuff is mind blowing!

Drinking it makes your body feel almost instantly warm--even when mixed with ice-cold water. Just opening the packet made me light-headed.

I'm going to have to work up to taking one packet, one packet is far stronger than 2 scoops of the original.
    Ahh the stuff they sell at the Liberty PX When my roomy left Baghdad for a gig in Kandahar he left me with a metric ton of workout supplements, N 0 Explode, Whey protein and the like.

I'll have to try this new stuff and see how it stacks up

When I departed VBC in December I passed the Gorilla trunk of supplements to the new resident of my room. Had I known you were on the FOB I'd have given it to you.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Day 5 of NO Xplode NT

Still think it is very powerful, can't get past the taste of the fruit punch version. Just like NyQuil to me now--except I have to drink 12 oz of it.

I think its stronger than anything they've ever made, but I can't stand burping nyquil 8 hours after taking it.

I might try another flavor before abanonding this and going back to standard NO Xplode/Grape.

I don't know why they had to change the original NO Xplode from 2006/2007. That stuff tasted great, worked well, and was everything I wanted it to be.

I'm going to have to bail on NT due to the taste.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The normal stuff did absolutly nothing for me, might as well have been koolaid.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Pretty much my entire team of guys was taking this whilst in Iraq. They tried to get me to take it and I never did. I saw what it did to them (little to no sleep some times on very low doses, etc.) Results may vary of course. Enjoy!
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12